{Nᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ}

As you entered your house your mom was already knocked out on the couch. You gave her a kiss on her forehead and went up to your room.

'GOSH DAMN THAT STUPID STRING BEAN. I SWEAR HE HAS NO REGARD FOR ANYONES FEELINGS,' you thought clutching your fists.

You tossed your bag on the floor and plopped onto your bed finally letting your thoughts sink in.

Wrapping your arms around your pillow and pushing your face into it, you wept. You weren't sure as to why something as petty as that was getting to you, but it hurt, especially from him. Soon enough you fell asleep in your own tear-soaked pillow.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

It was the next morning and you were awaken by the sound of your alarm. Lazily you got up and started dragging yourself to the bathroom.

When you looked in the mirror you could see how puffy your eyes were from last night. You tried washing your face with cold water multiple times but your skin was still inflamed.

Giving up you decided to just go to school with your head down.

As you arrived to school, you immediately went to the bathroom to avoid anyone who might want to possibly talk to you.

Once you made sure you had exactly enough time to get to your classroom without being late, you started going to class.

You walked with your head down and once you got there you sat down with your face facing the window using your arm to rest your chin on it with your handing discreetly shielding part of your face.

You could sense someone looking at you and out the corner of you eye you could see Yamaguchi looking at you with a worried expression.

Before he could say anything, your sensei walked in and started class.

'Perfect.'

Lunch time came around and you hurriedly headed out the class.

Yamaguchi called out to you as you were walking away. "[f/n] is something wrong?"

Without turning around you just said, "no, sorry I have something really important to do." And you went back into the girls bathroom.

"Oh- ok," Yamaguchi said, even though you already turned the corner.

Turning back to the classroom Yamaguchi sat next to Tsukishima.

"Tsukki I think what you said last night really hurt [f/n]-chan."

"Maybe."

"What do you mean 'Maybe' Tsukki!"

"Well as she was getting up to leave I saw a glimpse of her face and noticed her eyes were really puffy."

"TSUKKI! That means you made [f/n]-chan cry," Yamaguchi whispered harshly.

"It's not my fault. Instead of running away from all her problems and crying she should speak up and stop acting like a coward," he scoffed.

"Tsukki you know not everyone is blunt like you,"he replied back.

"Yea yea whatever," he said putting back on his headphones and gazing out the window.

Once school ended you didn't even bother to put all your stuff in your backpack. You just picked them up and hurried to leave.

You were too busy trying to not drop anything that you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry", you said bending down, quickly picking up all your papers.

"S-sorry", he said bending down too helping you.

You recognized the voice, then as they bent down you recognized that hair color. "H-Hinata-kun?"

"[L/n]-san? I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." he said looking at you. Then his eyes widened after seeing the state your face was in. It wasn't as puffy as before but it was still noticeable from up close. "[L/N]-SAN! Are you ok???"

You quickly looked back down. "Y-yeah I'm totally fine," you fake chuckled.

"Oh ok. Wow are these your notes? You're so organized!" He shouted while examining the papers you dropped.

"Y-yeah I guess. Well I gotta get going now, arigato" you said grabbing the paper Hinata picked up for you. Then you rapidly rushed out of school.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

While you were heading home, Hinata on the other hand was changing into his volleyball uniform along with everyone else.

"Kageyama," he said.

"What do you want idiot."

"Have you talked to [f/n]-san today?"

At the mention of your name Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, who were changing behind the duo, started secretly listening to the duos conversation.

Kageyama looked up slightly trying to remember, "no, actually I was trying to find her this morning but I didn't see her anywhere."

"Well I just bumped into her on accident before coming here and she was in a rush. I noticed her face was all puffy and red too."

"Huh? What did you do to her dumbass?!"

"I didn't do anything!", Hinata screamed defensively.

After hearing enough of the conversation Yams looked at Tsukki with a worried look.

Tsukki just rolled his eyes and walked away not seeming like he cared. But he couldn't help but feel guilty. "I just meant to tease her, not make her cry", he quietly huffed to himself.