{Sᴇɴᴛɪᴍᴇɴᴀʟ}

You were shocked from what he just did. 'Was this really happening and I dreaming right now? No. There's no way I can feel my heartbeat pounding louder than the music.'

Tsukishima let go of your chin. "I guess she's all out of ideas." He huffed in content.

"...give your hand," you whispered with your gaze fixated on the ground.

"What was that?" He hummed.

"I said give me your hand." You spoke louder this time, turning to look at Tsukishima.

He spontaneously stuck out his arm and you grabbed hold of it right above his wrist and pulled him while skating flawlessly.

"You wanna get dragged? Well then get dragged bitch." You said skating faster while continuing to lug Tsukishima behind you.

"Wait... {f/n}... slow down..." he said in between breaths.

"Ummm... I think not." You skated even faster, absolutely dominating the skating ring.

When you finally came to a stop you were panting so much out of breath holding Tsukishima's shoulder to keep you steady.

"Jesus- you're heavy... for a twig." You panted.

"Not... my fault you... were the one who pulled me." He also panted.

After catching your breath you stood up straight and put you hands on your hips, "well it was fun wasn't it!" You smiled.

"...yea I guess it was." He said and turned his head so he didn't meet your gaze.

"Well I don't want to over do it so I'm just going to sit down on the bench back there for the remainder of the 2-hour session. I'll just watch everyone skate, you can go ahead without me and I'm pretty sure all that dragging made you a little better at skating." You wiped your forehead.

"No thanks, and I'll stick with you. I want no business with any of those weirdos." He turned towards Kenma who was on Kuroos shoulders while he skated.

"Uh... yea ok." You said lowkey concerned for the mental state Kenma and Kuroo were in right now.

You both took a seat on the bench and enjoyed each other's presence for a bit.

"Hey Tsukki." You spoke up.

"What and don't call me that." He replied.

"Is there anything you want?" You asked.

What?" He asked back.

"I mean, you do all these things for me and you've helped me so much, but I just feel like this burden because you're always doing these things for me but I haven't done anything for you."

Tsukki turned his head so he was now staring directly at you. He giggled (which you thought was HOT). "That's funny because that's kinda how I feel. Remember that time I made you cry a little while ago and when I shut you out after meeting Mari. Those were all my fault. If I even for a moment took into consideration of someone else's feelings instead of mine, you probably wouldn't even have been hurt."

"But that wasn't you're fault it was mine!" You argued. "If I wasn't being so melodramatic and actually thought about what I was doing instead of being a crybaby, everything could've been ok."

"Shut it candlestick. You had every right to be emotional and hell, if you weren't you would be one crazy tough bitch." He said staring at the disco lights.

"I don't care. If you never came on top of that hill, who knows what I would've done. Even if it was subconsciously. So I don't care what it is, just tell me if there's anything you want or need I'll get it for you." You rambled.

"Well you do own me those favors...." Well if you insist, I guess you can start by baking me a strawberry shortcake."

"A strawberry shortcake? That's it."

"Yes, for now it is." He assured.

"Ok, one strawberry shortcake it is." You agreed.

Just then the announcement came. The 6 to 8 o clock session has ended. Please exit the rink and have a good night.

"Alright let's go turn in our gear and I guess we can go eat dinner?" You said.

"Yea." He responded.

After taking on your skates you felt like you were floating. "Whoa I feel like Im shrinking" you said while walking around in your own shoes.

"Maybe because you did." Tsukki put his hand over his mouth and cackled.

"Oh shut up already and let's wait for everyone outside." You stomped out the door.

Two by two everyone came out side. Except Bokuto.

"Uh hey Akaashi where's Bokuto." You asked him.

"Oh, I think he may have over did it a bit and he's having trouble walking straight." He answered.

"Oh gosh, that's exactly why I didn't overdo it." You commented.

Just then Bokuto comes out through the door. "GUYSSSS MY LEGSSS FEEL FUNNYYYYY. AGAAASHEEAI CARRY MEEEE." Bokuto screams.

"No." Akaashi replies.

Bokuto sweat drops 😓. But you decided to take this moment to ask where everyone wanted to go and eat dinner.

"I'm too tired to even do such a thing." Kenma said.

"You're always tired, you even have me carry you while I skated. Kuroo complained.

"Whatever Im going home." Kenma walked away.

"Wait- Kenma!" Kuroo chased after them.

"Well there goes those two... anyone else?" You asked.

"Yea it's getting pretty late, me and Bokuto have plans tomorrow and our train ride is a bit long to get back so we'll just head home, sorry {f/n}. Akaashi spoke.

"Oh no worries, I'm glad I could meet you guys Akaashi and Bokuto."

"SAME HERE {F/N}, ANYWAYS WE'LL SEE YOU ANOTHER TIME." Bokuto shouted.

"Quiet down Bokuto." Said Akaashi.

"Bye." You waved them off.

"Ok that just leaves you two-" You turned to Hinata and Kageyama who were slumped over for exhaustion. "-oh, You two look DEAD. Does this mean no DINNER?"

"{f/n} go on ahead without us, we will be fine I think I just take a little nappy nap right here on the stree..." Hinata mumbled.

"HEY WAKE UP." You screamed in between both of their ears.

They shot straight up and saluted. "RIGHT AWAY {F/N}." "YES {F/N}!" They both responded then ran away in the direction of the train station.

You facepalmed, "I'm starvingggggg ughhh. Why did everybody have to leaveeeeee." You complained like a toddler.

"Sorry to interrupt your little tantrum you're having there, but I exist and I'm still here." Tsukishima said.

You thought for a split second and then jolted. "Oh yea let's go eat I'm starvingggg." You exaggerated.

"I can see that. We can stop by and get some meat buns on our way home." He casually suggested.

"Mmm meat buns sound good to me!" You agreed.

"Alright let's go."