{ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ}

After getting off the train you both headed to the convenience store to get your guys' meat buns.

"Kon'nichiwa Coach Ukai." You greeted.

"Oh welcome {f/n}-san and Tsukishima." He said.

"We'll take four meat buns." Tsukishima.

"Actually I'll have three for myself and Tsukishima you can get whatever he wants oh and I'll be paying for both." You casually demanded.

"Oya oya? Someone is hungry, oh and what kind of person would I be if I let the little lady pay?" Tsukishima laughed.

"Little Lady?!?" You said getting angry. "I'll have you know I am FULLY capa-."

Tsukishima flicked your forehead. "All this arguing and you were to focused to even realize I already payed."

You just stood there with steam practically beaming from your body. "You know what whatever." You said as you grabbed your meat buns. "Let's just go before you annoy me even more."

"Me annoy you? I think it's more of the other way around candlestick." He remarks.

You scoff. "Yea yea whatever." You both head towards the exit of the store.

Just then someone came to enter the store. (Guess whoooo 🙈). You and Tsukishima were walking side by side so one of you needed to move out the way to allow the other person to get by.

You not paying attention and almost dropping your meat buns didn't move out the way, and Tsukishima the stubborn person he is didn't move either. So you ended up bumping into the person.

"Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where-. YOU!" You just realized who it was.

"Well well well. If it isn't Tsukishima and sad little {f/n}." Said the person.

"Mari what are you doing here." Tsukishima spoke.

"I'm here to buy some batteries, because you see, ever since {f/n} and I's little brawl the other evening, I've been doing a little more research myself." She said while poking her two pointer fingers together.

"Research on what." You angrily said.

"Oh nothing~. But it would be such a shame if the whole school found out about your father... or maybe about the countless times you had to switch schools... it would be such a shame wouldn't it."
She smiled maniacally and batted her eyelashes.

"Why you bitch." You took a step forward rolling up your sleeves but Tsukishima put an arm infront of you to prevent you from doing anything.

"You two are honestly so exhausting. If you're going to go fight do it another time but I on the other hand will be going home and so will {f/n}." He said.

You gave Mari a glare then walked up next to Tsukishima who had already started walking towards our houses.

"You don't even like her! So why do you hang out with her so much!" Mari shouted pissed off.

You both turned around.

"Oh you mean chibi-chan next to me? Well you see..." Tsukishima put one hand on your head and then bent his body down to match your height. He then threw up a peace sign facing Mari and said, "The thing is, {f/n} here is one of the few people I don't despise. So of course it's not a surprise that I would hang out with her, and who are you to tell me who I do and don't like. You don't know me." He drops his arm and his face goes from smiling to dead cold.

"Let's go before your mom gets worried." He said to you.

"Oh yea ok." You responded.

Few minutes later...

"Hey Tsukishima?" You spoke after finishing the last of your food.

"Hmm." He replied.

"Did you really mean that back there, when you said that you didn't despise me?" You asked.

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it." He responded.

"Oh well thanks again." You said and then accidentally wrapped your arms around his torso and gave him a hug.

You felt him tense up from the sudden action you just did. You pulled away. "I- I am so sorry I don't know why I did that I just felt like I needed I don't know I'm really sorry." You spoke really fast.

"It's fine." He said. "it actually felt nice." He whispered.

"What did you just say?" You questioned staring at him.

"Nothing." He pulled you back into the hug, holding you in with his hand behind your head to avoid you from seeing him blush.

Once you withdrew you finalized, "Alright let's go home."

A/N: UNFORTUNATELY this may be the last chapter for a while (until Christmas break). I'm REALLY sorry it's just Junior year during rona is not it and my 2 AP classes aren't helping. BUT I promise I'll make it up to y'all whenever I have time and maybe even spice it up a bit *cough cough* {no rona} (smut?). Anywayz luv y'all and bye for now 🥲 "Alexa cue I'm in paiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaiin"