{Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs}

before I die I'm tryna fuck you baby, hopefully we don't have no babies, i don't even-

You turned off your alarm (yes that was you alarm), you sat up rubbing your eyes confused as to what just even happened.

After you finally looked around your room. You found Tsukishima sitting on your carpet ruffling his hair, and it seem as he had just woken up to.

With you cheeks flushing pink because he probably heard your alarm you blurted, "What the heck are you doing here." Obviously since you just woke up, your voice was raspy so the pitching in your tone was off.

"Eh?" He replied looking at you confused. After realizing where he was his eyes widened. "Oh I guess I was exhausted and fell asleep."

"Next time try to not fall asleep in my room, it's creepy," you joked.

"No promises," he said as he stood up.

"Hey-" Before you could even complain, you were being DRAGGED out of bed by your foot.

"Come on and get dressed, we gotta leave early because we got morning practice today."

"We? This is my house why do I gotta go with YOU," you complained.

"Because you're the manager..."

"Oh yea, I almost forgot," you chuckled.

"Actually you did forget." He teased.

🧍‍♀️

"Not funny, now you hurry up because you're distracting me."

"Whatever."

You both got ready to leave for early morning volleyball practice. You got ready way faster than Tsukki did but that's probably because you got to the shower first.

Bagging on the bathroom door you yelled. "JEEZ TSUKKI WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG, THIS AINT NO DAMN SALON." As you were about to knock on the door again, it swung open revealing Tsukishima's in only a towel covering the bottom half of his body and a smaller towel resting on top of his hair.

You turned RED bruh you were a whole stop sign right then and there. You immediately shut the door and yelled. "JEEZ PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I WALKED OUT THE BATHROOM WITH ONLY A TOWEL ON."

Instantly realizing what you said you blurted, "A-actually don't answer that..." As you walked away, you could hear him snickering from the other side of the door. You pouted even knowing he couldn't see you.

~time skip~

Tsukishima finally comes into your room ready to leave. "It's about time you're dressed, even I don't take that long to get ready. Come on I already made breakfast let's go eat and hurry on out of here."

Following behind you, the two of you headed downstairs and sat at the table to quickly eat breakfast.

"You made this?" He asked.

"No the squirrels in my backyard did," you sarcastically said.

You continued, "The squirrels also packed us both lunches since you obviously can't bring your own, no need to thanks them, I already fed them acorns."

"Ahhh well I'm sure those squirrels would encourage us to leave now or else we're going to be late," he said playing along.

You both stood up and grabbed your bags and lunches and headed out the house.

~teeeeny time skip~

"Yamaguchi!" You yelled running up to the freckled boy.

"Hey {f/n} what's up."

"Nothing much, but this dude over here fell asleep in MY own house last night. It was mega creepy," you said point back towards Tsukishima with his headphones on.

"He fell asleep at your house? Man y'all must've been tired."

"Yea well we were tutoring Hinata and Kageyama-kun for HOURS, it was so exhausting."

"I bet it was," Yamaguchi smiled at you both.

"Can you two quit the chit chat and walk to school."

"Fine", you said. "Gomen Tsukki", Yams said.

~time skip to when classes end~

Stacking the last of your papers on you desk and putting them in your bag you huff after a long day of school.

"Come on Ms. Manager time for practice", Tsukishima says while walking outside the classroom.

Internally groaning because you're already so tired, you get you and drag your feet down the hall.

Once you made it to the gym, the boys had already started practicing but you still had to change into your sweats so you did.

Back inside the boys gym, you sat next to Kiyoko and you both talked about the boys and what they could improve on.

Hinata and Kageyama were practicing their crazy fast attack for the like 72nd time but this time Hinata's spike grazed the side of the ball causing it to go flying into your direction.

Naturally Kiyoko ducks but you were too tired to even moved.

So as the ball comes within a couple feet of your face you raise up your hands infront of your face and catch the ball as if it were nothing. The ball landed in your hand barley touching the tip of your nose.

Moving the ball down into your lap you see that everyone was already surrounding you as if they were expecting something to happen.

"Eh, what are you guys doing get to practicing!" You scolded.

"Sorry {f/n} we thought you were gonna get hit." Daichi apologized.

"Yea... well I have killer reflexes so I'll be fine." You assured him.

Daichi then yells for everyone to get back to work.

The thing is they don't know how one could even develop such a killer reflex like that. You practically caught a spike.

But you've endured so much that it was practically second nature for you to always be aware of what was going on in your surroundings.

A/N: we going off script beeches ✌️ time for a new Haikyuu storyline. Sorry not sorry.