{Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ Cᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs}

A/N: ⚠︎︎𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀⚠︎︎. Since I don't want to spoil it let me just say. If you're not in a good spot mentally please skip the next few chapters. And if you do end up reading it just know that you are worth it and ily 🤍.

Friday Morning

🛡🤍Saviors🛡🤍

Kenma
Make sure you keep this
between us 4, I don't want
things to get messed up
for {f/n}

Hinata
👍

Kuroo
Yessir

Kageyama
Yea yea, we know

~time skip~

So here was the plan.

•Get Mari to do something bad
•Kageyama record it
•Hinata send the video to Kenma
•Kenma downloads the video (1 to a hard drive and 1 to his computer) and email it the the principal
•Save {f/n}

Easier said than done though.

At afternoon practice was the best time for this. You weren't there no more so you were already home. But the boys day was no where near over.

During a break, Kageyama approaches Mari. "Hey... Mari." He said.

"Hey~ what's up Tobio ehehe." Kageyama clenches his fists for a moment but remembers his objective.

"I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but you're a pretty bad manager."

She sat there with her mouth hanging open.

Kageyama continued, with his phone recording the conversation. "Yea, {f/n} was a better manager, she actually cared about the team. And all you do is flirt with all the guys. You even flirted with Coach Ukai! And I'm pretty sure that's illegal."

Mari started stuttering, "I-i, wait. {f/n} is NOT better than me!" She crossed her arms.

"Oh yea, and how's that. She's more proactive and unlike you she puts effort."

"That wacko wannabe manager? No way in hell she does a better job than me. It serves her right that I got her kicked off the team."

quick pause

"I mean that she got herself kicked off the team." She clears her throat, and tries to derive from what she just said by rambling on. "Anyways, she ugly, talentless, and doesn't have what it take to be a real manager. She's practically garbage and honestly isn't worth it for this team, so you guys should be thanking me."

Kageyama was furious but remained as calm and collective as he could. "Thanking you?"

"Well yea, I'm mean, since there's not point in hiding it anymore, I was the one who provoked the rat to slap me so I could get her out. I was hoping expulsion but that didn't happen." She flips her hair backwards and crosses her legs." But the next best thing did so it's fine. Y'all didn't like her anyways right?"

"Who me? Wrong bitch. We all love {f/n}."

"I knew you were a hoe." Someone said coming up behind Kageyama.

"All people like you do is tell lies, and I thought that since {f/n} was so nice and genuinely a good person, maybe other people are too. I gave you a chance, but that was a waste of my time. High school girls only care about themselves, and are willing to put other people down for their own benefit. That's what makes {f/n} better than you, because she isn't selfish and disgusting like you. Tsukishima said.

Kageyama revealed his phone which was hidden under his sweat rag and pointed the phone toward Mari and stopped the recording.

"Goodluck explaining this... bitch." Kageyama said and smiled walking away.

Mari was shocked and petrified, she grabbed all her belongings and rushed out the gym.

Kageyama and Hinata gathered together and did a victory dance for not actually messing up something.

But sometimes life brings unknown consequences.

Meanwhile

You were at home punching the hell out of your bed. 'I'm so tired of living like this. I can't take it anymore. It's so depressing and it just seems like the same thing happens over and over again even though I try so hard no matter where I go.'

You were frustrated. You started pulling everything off your walls, flipping over you chair, throwing papers around. You went through your closet grabbing random things and tossing it behind you.

At one point you just zoned out, but that ended when you turned around and saw a picture of you and your father posing together when you were a child.

"FUCK YOU. YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" You cried falling onto your knees tearing the picture to shreds.

That's when your phone started pinging off the hook with messages.

You picked it up and clicked on the notification.

Mari.boO has sent you a message request

Mari

I hope you're happy bitch. You
must be beaming right now
aren't you.

Hello, answer me you prick.

Bitch I know your stupid but
you can still pick up a phone.

Well I will make your life hell.

Hello!?! Bitch answer me.

You're worthless, you don't belong
in this world. Why do you even try.
Tsukishima doesn't even like you,
if you like him then you're wasting
your time.

Get a life looooser, must suck to
have no life.

Hahaha you were abused? Damn can
I befriend your Dad

-

You were beyond shocked. You started uncontrollably crying. 'I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME. AND HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT MY DAD.'

'OH GOD WHY ME.'

You couldn't catch your breath; you were crying that hard. (ifykyk 😔✊).

Leaving your phone open on the floor you stumbled up. You tried to catch your breath, but you couldn't, you just kept crying.

You dashed out the door hyperventilating. Running down the street.

'I'm sorry.'