{Bʀᴏ}

A/N: 1K READS?!?! Aijiswisiiss I so glad that I'm not the only one with a thing for Mr. Salt shaker 😝. Ily guys 🤸‍♀️ Also Bokuto with his hair down 🍿

-

When you woke up Tsukishima was no longer there. You got up and freshened yourself in your bathroom and headed downstairs.

As you were walking down the stairs you heard chatter coming from the kitchen. You peeked your head from behind the wall and saw Tsukishima drinking coffee around the table with your mom.

"... I honestly don't know {l/n}-san... but you can ask her since she's right there."

Tsukishima points at you, causing your Mom to turn towards you teary-eyed.

"{F/N}!" She shouts jumping out of her chair and rushing toward you to envelop you in a hug.

Staggering backwards from the impact you slowly close your arms around your mom.

"I love you too?" You said assuming this was how she was showing her affection.

"Oh {f/n}, Tsukishima almost near scared me half to death telling me about what happened last night." She pulled out of the hug rubbing your checks with both her thumbs. "What's wrong. Are you ok now. Do I need to go beat someone up." She put her hands on her hips. "Because if I need to beat someone up I will not-."

"Mom, please don't go beating anyone up." You giggled. "Everything's sorted out and I'm ok now." You smiled. "Although I may have totally destroyed my phone..." you said while pulling it out of your pocket to show your mom.

"I know that's why you can have mine and I'll use my old phone. It's still pretty new so you should have no problem using it, you just need to switch SIM cards so all your stuff is on it." She smiled.

"Thanks mom." You replied.

"Ok well I must head to work now so I'll see you later alright?"

"Mhmm." You nodded.

Your mom turn towards Tsukishima and bows to him. "Thank you so much, I honestly owe you my life."

Tsukishima's back shot up and he responded, "U-uh yea it was nothing really." He rubbed the back of his neck.

While sitting in the living room, tampering with your new phone you see you mom whispering something in his ear.

'Weird.'

After your mom leaves for work and you finished setting up your phone you walked up to Tsukishima.

"Thanks again. And sorry for my mom sometimes she can be a little much."

He stood up and placed one arm of your shoulder. "Stop apologizing already, I already said that it was nothing, but I do expect something in return."

"Ehh? What do you mean, something in return." You questioned.

"Just that you owe me." He smirked.

"Yea, yea whatever." You scoffed. After awkwardly standing there a bit you finally decided to ask, "hey you wanna go do something?"

"Do something?" He asked.

"Yea like se can go to like the roller rink and we can invite a bunch of people." You said.

"Ive spent the last 15 hours here in your house and you're going to drag me to go to some roller rink?" He stated.

You stood there 🧍‍♀️. Blinked a few times and finally revived yourself from that embarrassment. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to be annoying." You looked down and fiddled with your fingers.

Then you felt his hand on top of your head softly ruffling your hair. "You know you're really gullible sometimes." He said.

"Pardon?" You looked up at him.

"I was only kidding candlestick. But I do need to go home and change out of something other than this. So I'll meet you in an hour?" He said while walking toward the front door.

"Oh, alright. I'll text the group chat and ask if they can come." You said brightening back up.

Then after that, he left and you immediately texted the group chat.

🛡🤍Saviors🛡🤍

{F/n}
Hi guys~
I was wondering if
you wanted to come
with me to the skating
rink in an few hours

Hinata
{f/n}! ARE YOU
OK! And yes me and
Kageyama will be there.

Kenma
Bitch I was just about
to text you. You hoe what's
wrong with you you're mama
texted me everything and were
you really about to leave me
like that? The audacity.

Kuroo
Don't mind him, he just had a
10 minute tantrum and I had
to restrain him for 2 minutes
and threaten to break PSP in
order for him to calm down.
But it's fine, and we'll be there
too.

{F/n}
Kenma stfu I'll beat you
and I could never leave
you. And I'm fine guys.
I did kinda end up beating
Mari's ass but that another
story for another time.

Anyways YAY I'm excited.
Let's all meet up at XXX cafe
to eat first then afterwards
we can head there.

Kenma
Girl you what 😺. Um
N E wayz I'll see you then
ig 🙄.

Kuroo
Oh {f/n} since we're just
chillin is it ok if I invite
some of my friends to
join us?

{F/n}
Of course the more
the merrier 😏

Kuroo Testuro added  Bokuto Kotaro and Akaashi Keiji

Bokuto
HEY HEY HEY!

Kuroo
AYEE BROKUTO HOWS
IT GOING

Bokuto
KUBROO IM GOOD BRO
WHATS GOING ON

Akaashi
Why are y'all yelling

Kuroo
{f/n} invited me to go to
the roller rink and she said
I can invite some of my
friends.

Kenma
You have friends?
Surprising.

Bokuto
OH COOL BUT WHOS
{F/N}?

{F/n}
Hi that would be me

Bokuto
HI! CANT WAIT TO MEET
YOU {F/N}!

Akaashi
Hello {f/n}.

{F/n}
Cant wait to meet you
guys too. So I guess we'll
all meet up at XXX cafe at
2:00?

Hinata
OK! See you guys!

-

A/N: Bokuto and Akaashi? This is going to be chaos. 🥶 Kubros and Bokubro for life tho👿.