{ɪ Lɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏ Fɪᴛ G}

After situating the whole group chat, you started to get ready. You showered and everything, and afterwards you ended up picking an outfit.

You didn't want to bring a purse so you just stuffed your debit card into the back of your phone case

After waiting for what seemed like forever you heard a knock on the door.

You answered it and there stood Tsukishima wearing a black outfit with compliments of white shoes and a jacket.

"Nice fit." You complimented him. You realized you never really seen Tsukishima outside of school clothing, and you didn't know he actually had a sense of style.

"Uh thanks you too." He said.

"Alright let's go, if we take the train we should be there 30 minutes early but that's ok." You said checking your watch.

You locked the door to your house and then the both of you headed to the train station.

Once you got on board, the train you heard that familiar chaotic bickering and when you turned your head, behold Kageyama and Hinata fighting over whether or not Hinata could reach the trains ceiling handlebars.

You tug on Tsukishima's jacket to grab his attention and then walked over the the duo.

"Hey guys." You waved.

The two froze and straightened up. They looked deathly afraid and acted like soldiers.

"H-hi {f/n}." Hinata stammered.

"Hey..." Kageyama spoke.

"Guys please don't be scared of me. I'm not going to do anything. So please act how you always do or else I will be sad." You pouted, so you could fully convince them.

"Ok {f/n}!" Hinata smiled and Kageyama nodded.

After about 15 minutes on the train, it finally came to a stop at our destination.

The four of us got off and headed to the cafe which was about a 5 minute walk from the station.

As we got there I saw my two favorite cats and a guy with two-toned hair accompanied with a pretty guy.

"{F/n}! Kenma came running at me swinging throws at me.

I stepped to the side and he kept running and almost crashed into a plant. "HAHA BITCH THATS WHAT YOU GET." You laughed.

"How rude." Kenma mumbled.

Rolling your eyes and turning you focus to the two people you've barely met you waved. "Hi, it's me {f/n} glad you guys could come."

"Whoa you're a girl! I didn't think any girl would want to be friends with Kuroo so I was unsure at first but THATS SO COOL! I'm Bokuto and this is Akaashi. We're both players on the Fukurodani volleyball team."

"Oh wow that's how Kuroo knows you guys and don't worry Kuroo is too trash to be my friend. But it's very nice to meet you Bokuto-kun and Akaashi-kun."
You said while smiling.

"Bitch please, you're lucky to be wishing 2 feet of me... Anyways, since everyone else knows each other, I guess we can go and eat now." Kuroo said.

We all headed into the cafe and since we were so big of a group we had to put two table of four together so we all could fit. We all sat down and ordered our food.

You were next to Tsukishima and everyone else sat with their little duo and suprisingly Tsukishima was actually engaging in conversation, even if it was just complaining how volleyball is just a sport blah blah blah.

After everyone finished eating we all payed for our own meal ☺️ (as we should) and headed out.

"Ok let's see." You said taking out your phone pulling up the directions to the skating ring. "Ok it's only a 12 minute walk straight this way." You pointed towards the road to your right. "So let's go!"
You motioned everyone. And so you walked ahead of everyone leading them to your destination enjoying yourself for the first time in awhile.