{Iᴄᴋʏ Bɪᴛᴄʜᴀᴊ}

You were running down the street when you bumped into someone.

Mari

"Oops, my bad." She fake laughed. "I was just heading over to your house, but it look like you saved me the trip," she smiled.

"Awwww was someone crying... I didn't know you were a...

She shoved you back causing you to stumbling backwards, and then she walked up to you again.

"... cry...". She shoved you back again repeating what she did.

"...baby." She gave you one final push to make you fully fall on your ass.

When she approached you again she bent her body forward staring at you in the eyes for a bit. She scoffed and pressured her heel into your chest, twisting and applying more and more pressure. You tried to sit up but it only ended up with your head snapping back onto the ground, from the lack of strength you had.

In between, breaths you said. "You're a hoe you know that? I hope you get the mental help you need because you're CRAZY. Go to a mental hospital already!"

She shouted, "SHUT UP!"

You pushed her heel off your chest, grabbing her leg and tripping her. You flipped her over and pinned her onto the ground condensing her body into a ball and holding her hands so she couldn't escape.

"Don't you ever underestimate me you BITCH. I'm tired of people like you. You really need to learn your manners, and stop picking on other people."

You got close in her face so she felt uncomfortable. "Go. To. Hell."

You threw her previously pinned arms onto the ground, standing up and rolling your eyes.

As soon as you did that Mari sprinted up and slapped you dead across the face.

"Payback from last time." She tilts her head and smiles.

She continues, "You cant get rid of me bitch. I'm not going no where. I'm not going no fucking where."

"Watch your back {f/n}, because I WILL make your life a living hell, no matter what it takes."

She brushed her skirt and strutted away.

A/N: Ok maybe a lil drama 😸