{Sᴍɪʟᴇ}

"...And this is my room where we'll be studying."

"Whoaaaa {f/n} your rooms amazing," Hinata said swiftly moving around your room pointing to all the cool things you have laying around."

"Thanks Hinata but let's get studying. My mom works late again tonight and I already texted her and it's ok if we study a bit late today. B-but it's really up to you guys.

"Ok!" The duo responded.

~time skip~

It's been a few hour since you guys been studying. You and Tsukishima decided to work on one topic at a time and today we chose math.

Every so often you saw all 3 of them glance at you differently than they usually would, unlike when they asked a question or spoke to you. You thought you had something on your face but when you went to go, air quotes, 'use the bathroom' there was nothing there.

Brushing it off you went right back to tutoring.

'Man this is exhausting, who knew that it would take 45 minutes to teach a couple of high schooler how to multiple double digit numbers, ON A CALCULATOR.'

After about 1 1/2 hours more you threw yourself backwards unto the floor exhausted. You winced a bit as you had forgotten about the bruise you had from falling earlier was still tender.

"Did something happen to you?" Tsukishima surprisingly questioned.

"Ehhh? What are you talking about?" You said not understanding what he was taking about.

Bluntly Tsukishima continues, "earlier I saw a bruise on your side and just now I saw you flinch, so did something happen?"

"Uhhhhh," was all you could respond with as you stared blinking dumbfounded at the blond.

Hinata and Kageyama on the other hand stopped fighting with each other on their own will, for the first time, and looked at each other then looked at you.

"Uh {f/n} just spilled some paint on herself... yeah... that's all! " Hinata said trying to be all convincing since he knew you didn't want anyone to know about such an embarrassing moment.

Kageyama who was fortunately not as clueless as Hinata, slapped Hinata's head knowing that was the worst lie he's ever heard.

Then Tsukishima had the ~audacity~ to play along, "Oh really, paint? So then why don't you go clean it off?"

The blond continued to reach for a cloth and a water bottle, one in each hand still going on with the stupid lie Hinata told.

Knowing you wouldn't be able to get out of the situation you just went ahead and told him everything the happened.

After telling Tsukki what happened he had the NERVE, to snicker.

"What are you laughing at big bird," you said squinting your eyes at the male.

"Imagine falling down the stairs at school," he clapped back.

With you mouth gapped open you sternly muttered for everyone to "leave right fucking now."

Not waisting a second, the duo did the dash out your house not looking back.

But the only person who actually NEEDED to leave stayed sitting in the spot he's been here.

"The fuck? Did you not just hear me? I said get out!" You tried to sound intimidating again but it didn't work.

The blond just rolled his eyes and said, "I guess your bruise isn't the only thing that's sensitive."

Ok you weren't gonna lie, that was funny and hurtful at the same time. You couldn't help yourself but roll over a start laughing. To your surprise you saw Tsukishima laughing too out the corner of your eye.
When you both finally came back to your senses, you couldn't help but smile.

"You should smile more, it really suits you big bird."

Tsukishima was caught off guard by what you said, but he was low key happy. He finally realizes what you said and responded, "big bird?"

"Yea, like the big yellow bird from Sesame Street," you giggle. "Plus I wanted to give you a weird nickname since you gave me one."

"You mean sweets?"He remembers. "Ahhh it's suppose to be ironic, because your not sweet at all." You pout and cross your arms but he continues. "Isn't that right Sweets?"

"I don't not!" You argued.

"You just proved my point."

Almost as if on cue you fell back onto the floor asleep, exhausted from working all day.

Tsukishima slightly laughs. He goes over a picks you up and places you on your bed.

Standing there for a bit he stared into your mesmerizing {e/c} eyes. He ran his hand on top of your hair smoothing it down and eventually, accidentally, falling asleep on the floor next to your bed.

He too, was exhausted from school, then practice, and the hours of tutoring the two egg heads.