{Tᴀʟᴋ}

A/N: TODAY IS SEPTEMBER 27 AKA TSUKKIS BIRTHDAY JAJAHSSJ. Im gonna have a ritual praising him.

( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)( ˘ ³˘)

After school you decided you really needed to talk to Kageyama and Hinata. So once class ended you headed to the boys gym.

When you got there you didn't see anyone around so you figured practice had already started.

You headed inside the gym hoping you weren't going to disturb practice. Unfortunately that wasn't the case because everyone turned towards the door you closed behind you.

Yamaguchi, Hinata, and Kageyama recognized you and ran up to you. "[f/n]-chan what are you doing here", Hinata said excitedly.

"I came here because I wanted to talk to you and Kageyama", you said shyly.

"Oh well, we're in practice right now can you wait for us pleaseeeeeee?" he begged.

"Well I guess since I don't have anything to do anyways, and I can just text my mom", you answered rubbing the back of your neck.

"Yay! [f/n]-chan is going to watch us practice? We have to do good!" Hinata beamed jumping and leaping laps around the gym.

On his 3 lap, Kageyama extended out his leg as Hinata is about to pass him. Hinata trips and falls onto his face.

A/N: sorry I had too.

     Unfazed, Hinata bounces back up and everyone returns to the court.

    You walk over to the bench where a gorgeous girl with glasses and a beauty mark is waving at you.

   You sit down and she introduces herself. "Hi I'm Shimizu Kiyoko, class 3-2. You can just call me Kiyoko. I'm the boys volleyball team manager."

    "Hi I'm [l/n] [f/n], class 1-4 and I just moved here from America about a week ago."

    "Oh wow you speak great Japanese for someone from America", she compliments.

    "Yea, my uncle taught it to me when I was younger and after he died I continued teaching myself the language."

    "I'm so sorry about that , but what brings you here to the boys gym?"

    "I'm frien- uh I mean I'm here to speak with Hinata and Kageyama but obviously since they're busy and I never have anything else to do afterschool I can just wait for them."

    "Oh that's right, you just got here, so club sign-up promotions have practically ended", Kiyoko mentions.

    You sat there watching the boys practice for a while when all of sudden Kiyoko tapped your shoulder.

    "[f/n], I know that I may not any right to ask you this, but I desperately need to find another manager to help me out with the boys volleyball team, and since clubs are mandatory for first years I figured that becoming a manger might be a good fit for you."

    "Wait clubs are mandatory here in Japan?!" You questioned back.

    "Mhmm", she replied with her eyes still pleading for an answer.

    'Well this is such a bummer, why are clubs mandatory, that's pretty gross. Although I love to organize and I do know quite a bit about volleyball since all we could afford back in America was the news channels, sports channels, and a few cartoons. Girls volleyball was the most interesting to watch but I could never bring myself to play it.'

    You sighed and finally came to a decision. "Alright I'll do it."

    Kiyoko jumped up and said "really?!?" This got the attention of all the other boys and the two guys who seemed to be coaches.

    Everyone walked over wondering what was going on. Kiyoko turned to face everyone and explained, "this is [f/n]-chan and she agreed to become our second manager" she beamed.

    "Whoa really", said a silver-haired boy.

    "Welcome to the team", the guy with the number one on his jersey said to you. "I'm Sawamura Daichi and I'm the captain of the team."

    After that, everyone began introducing themselves to you in numerical order ending with the two grown ups. Apparently, only one of them was a coach and the other was the faculty advisor.

    "Thank you guys, I don't know how much of a help I can be, but I'll try", you quickly said and bowed.

    Tsukishima snickered at you, while Yams, Hinata, and Kageyama smiled.

    Practice was over and you waited for the boys to finish changing.

    Once the duo emerged out the locker room you  walked up to them. "Guys I just wanted to talk to you  because I just wanted to apologize. Last week I was avoiding you guys because I was scared that I was going to hurt you guys' feelings."

    Then Yams and a certain skyscraper was walking out the locker room.

    You continued speaking, "I now realized that by avoiding you, I was hurting you more and I'm truly sorry for that." You were fidgeting and staring at the ground so you couldn't see the smile of that same skyscraper as he walked past you guys.

    "[f/nnnnnn]-channnn, i forgive you." Hinata teared up as he ran to hug you, 'oh no I hate hugs', but Kageyama thankfully grabbed the back of his shirt and said, "it's ok, just next time talk to us."

    "Ok!" You shouted. "See you guys tomorrow", you waved and you headed out the gym.

     Outside was Yams and Tsukishima. "It took you long enough", Tsukki complained.

    "We waited for you since we all live in the same direction after all", Yamaguchi told you.

    "Oh ok, let's go." you smiled.

    It was a quiet but calm walk and you couldn't help but feel happy. You were so proud of yourself and you just wanted to do a cartwheel.

    Eventually you all came to a fork in the road and Yams had to go the other direction than you two. You said your goodbyes and continued walking.

    You started humming and since you noticed that Tsukki was wearing headphones, you figured he wouldn't be able to hear you.

    Lies.

    Apparently, he wasn't playing any music. So when he said, "someone seems happy for once." It caught you off guard.

    "And who are you to tell me how I seem", you sneered.

    "So are you saying you aren't happy", he annoyingly says.

    "No", you replied defeated.

    "Good", he said back.

    You looked at him. He always surprises you and it's always when you least expected it. You hated how he could just read you like an open book, but secretly you felt thankful because if it wasn't for his confrontation, you probably wouldn't have opened your cover.

    The rest of the walk home was peaceful and you went to sleep anxious for school.