Christmas with the characters pt 8

George Weasley

You woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon erupting from downstairs.

It was Christmas morning. Cold air swept through the cracks of the window, making you shiver.
That's when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you into them.
"Goodmorning sleepy head" you whisper, moving the hair out of George's face.
He groans before nuzzling his head into your side and pulling you closer to him.
"Merry Christmas" you mumble. He looks up at you and smiles before you lean down and place a soft kiss on his forehead.
"Merry Christmas" he replies.

......................

Everyone laughed and giggled as Ron pulled out the pet tarantula that the twins had got him for a prank.

"Guys that was nOt fUnNy" his voice cracked as he pushed it away.

"Okay okay, you three, it's your turn" Molly says, handing you all a package with green ribbon.
You smile at her before opening the lid to the box, and pulling out a new quidditch sweatshirt with your name and your number on it.
You look up at her and smile before standing up and giving her a hug.

"I love it, thank you Molly" you beam. She smiles at you before nodding.

.....................

Everyone had opened their gifts. You were all sitting at the table, enjoying a nice homemade breakfast.

"So George, what did you get y/n?" Ginny asks, cocking an eyebrow.

George glares at her before shaking his head. She giggles and continues to eat her food.

You look over at him, furrowing your eyebrows.
Arthur snickers before standing up and going into the kitchen.

"M-may we be excused?" George asks, taking ahold of your hand.
Molly smiles and nods as you both stand up.
You follow behind him as he basically drags you up the stairs and into his room, shutting the door behind you.

"Sorry- but I didn't want them spoiling your present" he explains.
You nod and sit down on the bed.

"I guess I should give it to you then" he beams, pulling out a small box from his dresser drawer. You smile as he hands it to you.
"Georgie you didn't have to-" you begin.
"Just open it dummy" he demands. You giggle and nod, opening the small box.
Your eyes widen as you cover your mouth with your hand and gasp.

There in the box was the most beautiful promise ring you had ever seen.
Your eyes filled with tears as the bed dipped down beside you. You look up at George as he grabs your hands and slips the ring on your finger.

"I promise, that I- George Fabian Weasley am going to stay by your side, even through the roughest times. I promise that I will always be there for you when you need me the most. I promise that I-...am going to marry you one day" he pleads.

A tear runs down your cheek as you smile and pull him into a hug. He chuckles before wrapping his arms around your waist.

"And I- y/n y/m/n y/l/n, will do the exact same towards you George Fabian Weasley"