Stressing over tests (Ginny Weasley)

Imagine you have a test in Snape's class and you're stressing BIGTIME over it, even to the point where you have a panick attack. Ginny finds you in your dorm and comforts you.

You slam the pencil down onto the table and run your fingers through your hair.
"Why is this so fucking hard?!" You yell, tears streaming down your face. You push all of the papers and books off of your desk and immediately bring your knees to your chest and sob into them.
Apparently your girlfriend Ginny had been standing outside of you room, because she came barging through the door.
"Y/n, I heard you yelling! Are you-" she begins, but quickly stops once she sees you crying into your knees.
"Y/n no-" she mumbles, running over to you and engulfing you in a huge hug.
"Baby, what's wrong?" She asks, pulling your face up with her hand. She wipes away the tears falling from your eyes.
"I-I can't figure out this problem and the-the test is tomorrow and I-I'm going to fail!" You stutter in between sobs.
Her eyes scan your face as she runs your back soothingly.
"Hun you need to take a break. This is not good for you!" She beams. You shake your head and pull away from her.
"N-no I can't. If I fail my grade will drop!" You protest. She scoffs and looks you up and down.
"To what? An A-?" She teases, trying to ease the mood. But, it only made you feel worse.
"N-No to a B!" You yell. She gapes her mouth open to say something, but is cut off again by your sobs. You breathing quickened as you gasped for air.
"H-Hey y/n, you need to calm down. Slow your breathing down sweety" she says.
"I-I'm trying it-it won't s-stop" you choke out. She squeezes you in her arms, rocking back and forth trying to calm you down.
"Please, calm down y/n. I've got you" she whispers into your ear. You close your eyes and lean into her.
......................
Your breathing had eventually calmed down. Ginny had been a big help.

"Look at me" she demands. You sigh and look up at her.
"You're going to do great on that test" she assures you. You roll your eyes and scoff.
"How do you know?" You ask. She smiles at you and kisses your forehead.
"Because I'm going to help you study"
......................
The rest of the night, you and Ginndy studied until dinner, and after dinner you guys cuddled on your bed until it was time for bed.