Face Reveal and Q&A

Hey. Sooooo a couple weeks ago, someone texted me and asked me to do a face reveal. Now I'm not gonna lie, I was very hesitant to post this because there's over a hundred people going to see this....and idk any of you besides like 3 people.
But hey....you only live once right.
Sooo here I am, giving you a face reveal. I decided to add a Q&A in here to make it more realistic....if you will???? Okay okay I'm stalling.....here goes nothing.

That's me

That's me.

Now onto Q&A

(I'll post questions in bold...and answers in italic font. I'm also starting off with the simple questions...and getting into the juicy ones later lol)

How old are you?
I am 15, I turn 16 in May.

What is your name?
My name is Makenna

What got you into writing?
Okay so fun fact...my dream is to actually be a famous writer. And I was wondering that if I were to write a book that wasn't based on Harry Potter, would you guys still read it?

Do you have any animals?
Yes:) I have a dog named toto...and a cat named stray

What got you into Harry Potter?
Okay okay...I'm a nerd. I'll just say it for everyone. I love to read. I'm an introvert, and I love rainy days where I can just stay inside all day and no one would give two shits.

Your favorite HP character(s)?
The twins. I feel like I relate to them so well. And I'll explain why in another question.

Any tips for gaining so many views?
Honestly idek how I did it. I literally just wrote a couple imagines and started off with like 10 reads, and then the next day I woke up and had over 200 reads and yeah. We've been growing ever since:)

Describe yourself
Ummm okay okay.
-i'm blonde
-I love hanging out with my friends
- I don't get mad easily
- I love oversized hoodies:)
- I don't judge people
- I've been told I have the same personality as the twins.
- if you know me in real life....you know that I love to prank people lol.

Do you support/or are in the LGBTQ community?
Okay, so to answer your question....no, I am not apart of the community...but I strongly support those who are. I feel like expressing yourself in other ways and coming out as (whatever) is such an amazing and brave thing to do.

Biden or Trump?
I don't get into politics....sorry sis

Why do you think that this is the only book that is famous?
Ummmm idrk. I'm guessing because it's a(n) imagine and preferences book. Actual written books are harder to get out there rather than books like these on my opinion.

Would you like for your other books to be famous?
Well yes of course, I was really shocked when this one got famous. But yeah:) it would be great if my other books got this famous!

Play any sports?
Yes, I play golf and softball.

Okay. These are the questions I got. I hope you all had fun reading this lol. I had fun writing it.