Nightmares~Harry Potter~Reversed

So one of my first imagines was about you comforting Harry when he had a nightmare.
In this imagine, this is Harry comforting you after a nightmare.

You sit up from your pillow, beads of sweat roll down your forehead as you gasp for air.
Tears make their way to your eyes as you start to remember the nightmare you had just had of your boyfriend Harry getting killed.

You look over at the clock. *4:27 am*

Your whole body shakes as you swing your legs over the side of your bed, standing up and slipping on a sweater.
You silently make your way to the common room. (Pretend you're in Gryffindor if you aren't)

You wipe your eyes as you sit on the couch in front of the fire, wrapping a blanket around yourself and snuggling against the corner.

*****
It had been about 10 minutes since you had woken up from your nightmare.
The thought of Harry dieing kept replaying over and over in your head as tears streamed down your face. You were crying so hard that you didn't even hear, or notice the common room door open and close.

You were taken back when arms wrapped around you from behind, their faces nuzzling deep into your neck.
You turn your head to look at the person, and smile when you see the lighting scar and dark brown hair.

"Hi Harry" you whisper in his ear. He pulls away and cups your face in his hands.
"Hermione told me you had a nightmare and that you came down here" He explains, stroking your cheek softly with his thumb.

You rest your head on his hand and nod. He sighs and walks around the couch, sitting down next to you and pulling you into him.
"Want to tell me what it was about?" He asks.
You immediately shake your head no as another tear slips from your eyes.

He wraps his arms around your shoulders as your wrap around his waist.
"I-I'm sorry" you croak out.
His grip on your shoulder tightens as he sits up. His index finger finds it's way to your chin as he pulls it to the side for you to look at him.

"You do not ever have to be sorry for crying my dear. Especially after a nightmare, I get them too" he explains.

You nod as he pulls you into a soft kiss, which you return affectionately.

He soon pulls away, pulling your head down to his chest.

For the rest of the night, you and Harry cuddle on the couch in front of the fire as he strokes your hair softly, whispering sweet things into your ear until you finally fall asleep in his arms.