Periods( Ron weasley)

You lay in bed gripping your abdomen. You were in a possy mood from the pain, and your boyfriend Ron just had to make it worse by calling you his little ketchup packet. You hadn't talked to him all day because you were still mad. That is, until he texted you.

My love, are you still mad at me?

Yes.

I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me, I love you?

*sigh* I love you too.

I'm sorry your in pain my love. I'm on my way over with blankets, snacks, some medicine Madam Pomfrey gave me, tummy rubs, and lots of cuddles and kisses.

😤♥️

You smile at the texts. Another pain shoots across your lower abdomen. You groan and curl up in a ball. About 5 minutes later your door opens. It's a very grinny Ron with all the stuff he said he had. You looked up and smiled at him. He walked over to you and handed you a bottle of water and the medicine. You took 3.

R- Babe, it works at just 1.

Y/I- I need this pain to go away now.

Ron looks at you with goo goo eyes.

R- I give tummy rubs(baby voice)

He grabs a blanket and walkes over to you and lays down beside you. You cuddle up next to him. He puts the blanket under you and begins to run your stomach. You automatically feel better. You guys stay like that for a while. You get another cramp. You tense up and he can feel it. He runs your back.

R- I know. I'm sorry your in pain beautiful.

You blush and then calm down when the pain goes away. The rest of the day you guys spend in bed watching movies, eating snacks, cuddling, and lots of kisses. "It was the perfect way to deal with your stuff" you thought to yourself.

Y/I- how did I get so lucky with you?

R- no no no my love. I am very much the lucky one.

He leans down and kisses your forehead. You both eventually drift off to sleep with eachother in your arms.