Speed Gang (George Weasley)

So if you don't know the group called speed gang, you should go loom them up...cuz they bad bitches.

This is you and George going to one of their concerts and George surprises you with his mad skills.

You grab George's hand, waiting for the doors to open to the auditorium.

"The doors will be opening in 10 minutes!" The announcer yells. You squeeze George's hand excitedly. He looks down at you and smiles. "You really like this band huh?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow. You gasp and look up. "Did you just call them a...band?" You ask. He takes a step back. "Is that not what they are?" He asks innocently. You roll your eyes and shake your head. "I'm sorry y/n, but if you are in a group with 3 or more people, one on the drums, one on guitar, and one lead singer...you're in a band" he protests. You giggle and slap him playfully.
...............

"THIS IS SO FUN!" You yell over the crowd, jumping up and down. You look over at George and see him just standing there. You furrow your eyebrows and grab him face, gently pulling him down to kiss you. "Here, drink this" you say, handing him a bottle of fireball whiskey you snuck from Dumbledore's office. George's eyes widen as he snatches the bottle from you, dowing it in one gulp.

Your mouth gapes open at the new George that you just saw. "What the hell?!" You yell. George giggles before snatching another one from your pocket. You smirk at the changes.
...............

"OOOOO LIKE BABYGIRL WHAT IT DO....23 WITH A BAD ATTITUDE, JUST TRYNA STICK MY TONGUE IN YOU!" George screams. You fall on the ground laughing. He giggles and looks down. "NO GET UP AND DANCE WITH ME BITCH!" He yells at you, pulling you up. You laugh harder and harder until eventually no sound comes out. "G-George I-I think you've h-had enough t-to drink!" You choke out in between laughs. George laughs and hugs you. "THIS IS SOOO FUNNNNN!" He yells again, causing you to let out a hysteric laugh. "New favorite song?" You ask, cocking an eyebrow. He immediately looks down at you and nods. "Abso- fucking- lutely...not that I'll remember it tomorrow but- YES!" He says cheerfully. You giggle and nod. "See...told you they're not a band" you say sarcastically.

Sorry it's so short. I'm on my break right now lmao. I was listening to this song and the idea popped into my head, it's a bit silly, but I liked it cuz it's funny. Okay, more imagines tonight....bye babes🤩