Not an update

Hey, so I deleted the imagines and preferences book about the twins. I kept forgetting about it and it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, so I'm going to start putting the twins back into this book for imagines....and yes I know they have been in this book a lot, but I have a lot of people requesting with them.....and everyone who comments or dms me says that they are their favorite characters in the series, so I try to add them more.

Of course, I've been trying to even it out. But as you all know, there are over 150 updates in this book....and it's kind of hard to keep track of who I use in every update.
The next update will be about the twins....it's an imagine that I used from their imagines and preferences book that I deleted.
I'm re-writing the imagine because I feel that I could make it so much better.

If you guys want, I can make some imagines about my tips for shifting and methods I use, because at this point...I shift without even meaning too lmao. It's just gotten that easy for me.

I'm still updating my actual stories. One of them is about the twins....the other one is about Draco, so if you guys don't mind....please go and check that out.

Okay okay, I'm gonna go write some more now:)
Bye babes🤩