Just imagine

You've been dating Fred Weasley since your 3rd year, but you had been friends since your 1st year. George was your bestfriend.

Its May 2, 1998, the battle of Hogwarts. You were running around the castle, looking for your boys, not caring for anything else at that moment.

You run into the great hall and you see him. His blazing red hair messy, dirt all over his face. He was motionless. George was cradling him in his arms, sobbing into his sweater while rocking back and fourth.

"No" you whisper while clenching your wand tightly.

George looks up at you with tear stained eyes. You let a tear fall from your eyes as you take a step forward.

You hear a door burst open before a green light shoots at you, finally hitting your body. The last thing you see is George screaming your name, but you can't head it.

Your life flashes before your eyes as you remember everything. Your first prank with the twins, your first detention with them.

Everything goes white as you feel a hand grab yours. You open your eyes and look up to see Fred looking down at you with sorrow in his eyes. "Oh no, not you too love" he says, pulling you into a hug. You let out a sob, clinging to his chest. "I didn't mean to- I wasn't paying attention" you croak out. Fred whispers sweet things in your ear as you continue to cry into his chest.

You finally calm down and look up at him. He smiles at you and grabs your face, wiping away a fallen tear. "We'll see him again some day" he mumbles, placing a small kiss on your lips.

Soooo this is just something that popped into my head, I hope you like it. If you do, I might continue to do stuff like this. So let me know in the comments.

I'm thinking of writing another book, what do you guys think? Give me ideas please lmao. More imagines will be up tonight. Requests are open as always. That's all for now.

Bye babes🤩