Chapter 13

After Shen Youcai's troubles, except for the Lin family, those who owed the rent of the original owner came to the house and counted them.

Shen Yanbei had the final say, a total of fifteen taels and three hundred yuan. Shen Yanbei breathed a sigh of relief. Fifteen taels of silver is not much at all, there are too many things to buy at home, and some of them have to be used for the usual expenses of food and clothing. The wife's injury needs to be repaired, and his weakness also needs to be treated.

A penny stumped the hero. He had already tasted poverty when he was a child, and now he doesn't plan to try it again. Now that he has the start-up capital in his hands, he still has to figure out how to make money and how to implement it.

"I don't hold this money properly, you... better put it away." Gu Changfeng handed over the paper bag Shen Yanbei had just given him.

"What's wrong?" Shen Yanbei frowned.

"I..." Gu Changfeng stopped talking. I just bought Chongxi with your money. Who would give the family money to a bought ugly pair?

"This is household money, you are my daughter-in-law, who won't you give it to?" Shen Yanbei patted his hand, "Okay, you collect this money, usually buy rice and vegetables from it. I'll go first Treat the fish and rabbits. Do you want the rabbits to be braised or stewed?"

Gu Changfeng looked at him in astonishment: "What are you going to do?"

Thinking that the original owner doesn’t know how to cook, even adhering to the creed that "the gentleman is far away from the kitchen", and he refuses to even approach the kitchen, Shen Yanbei put up a finger to "hush" and lowered his voice in his ear. Authentic: "I like to cook. When my parents are here, I will cook secretly."

Uncle Shen and Aunt Shen can't help me! Use your name!

Shen Yanbei apologized in his heart, but still said without embarrassment: "This is a secret, now only you know it."

A talented master actually likes to cook, and he secretly cooks? If this news goes out, it will definitely be laughed at by other scholars!

But Shen Yanbei told him so frankly, even cooking for him! Gu Changfeng was shocked, his heart pounding, and hurriedly said, "I will keep the secret!"

Seeing his serious and serious look, Shen Yanbei felt Coke, "Have a harp," and kissed him on his side: "Although I am cooking, you have to come and help!"

Gu Changfeng's entire face burned, and he nodded hurriedly.

Boiling water to peel the skins of rabbits, killing fish, cutting bamboo shoots and washing vegetables, the two worked in a division of labor, and a meal was quickly prepared.

Putting a piece of braised rabbit meat into Gu Changfeng's bowl, Shen Yanbei said in a good mood: "After dinner, I will go to the tiler to order some tiles. The weather turns warmer and rainy, and the roof tiles have not been renovated for a long time. Now, when it rains for fear of water leakage. Then go to the carpenter’s to make some furniture. Besides a strong and durable bed, what else do you need to make?"

Gu Changfeng, who was eating fish belly, flushed slightly, and shook his head. The furniture at home is a bit old, but still usable. Now they are not wealthy and can save money.

"Don't worry about money, you can earn money after spending it. You just walked in, and I don't want to wrong you." Shen Yanbei took a sip of rabbit meat and frowned. Apart from a little bit of salt at home, there is no other seasoning. No matter how good his craftsmanship is, the taste of the braised rabbit meat is still hard to describe.