Chapter 16

On the way back, Uncle Shen didn't look like he was leisurely and contented when he came. Instead, he frowned and drove the car with his whip in silence. Shen Yanbei asked, "Why does Uncle Shen look worried?"

Uncle Shen sighed: "The restaurant where you come to work in Fu is not profitable because of poor management, and the old father of the owner's family is very ill. The owner has decided to take the store out and go home to take care of the sick. It has to be done..."

It's not difficult to find a job these days, but it's difficult to find a job that suits you. His family Laifu is only interested in cooking, and it may not be easy to find another restaurant chef, especially there are only a few restaurants in the county, but there is no one that wants to recruit.

Shen Yanbei raised his eyebrows: "Why is it so sudden?"

"Even if this restaurant doesn't go out, it will be closed sooner or later." Uncle Shen saw that Shen Yanbei's gaze was slightly puzzled, and he talked about the matter from beginning to end.

It turned out that the owner of this restaurant was stingy. When he opened the restaurant, he was afraid of spending money and he was not willing to renovate the house. The shopkeeper did not recruit two more. The kitchen assistant only had an aunt, Shen Laifu and three apprentices. Such a boss is naturally unable to spend too much money on the purchase of ingredients, and even lowers the price so that Uncle Shen delivers food every day. In addition, the owner is very mean to the guys on weekdays, and he often beats and scolds or deducts labor money. The guys in the shop are very angry.

People are uneven and reluctant to operate, naturally such restaurants will not last long.

"I give him fresh vegetables every day, and he still picks and chooses. He doesn't think my family's vegetables are bad and wants to lower the price!" Because the vegetables are grown by himself and are not worth a lot of money, and his son is in the kitchen. , Uncle Shen brought food here every day. The people in the village all envied his son for finding a good job, and he even helped the family, but in fact, a lot of food was given away, and he didn't make a lot of money, so his son's job was gone! Uncle Shen couldn't help but feel depressed.

"It's said that harmony makes money, this owner shouldn't." Shen Yanbei echoed, as if casually chatting and asked: "In such a rush, this restaurant is just selling out, and people who want to take it are probably not able to pay high prices. ?"

"That's natural. Someone didn't come to ask before, but the price was not suitable and the price was not agreed..."

When they returned to the village, Shen Yanbei thanked Uncle Shen, and Gu Changfeng was about to move back today's spoils.

The villagers watched the two bought a lot of things, and stared at them with surprise and curious eyes. The whole village knew about Shen Yanbei's repossession of the rent and the repossession of the land, and now it is seen that Shen Yanbei and his husband are returning together. As he said before, the villagers are all sighing to live with his wife.

"Shen Yan, you're a **** and you are buying meat. The days when you have a wife are different!" Aunt Li, a gossip expert, laughed and joked.

Shen Yanbei smiled embarrassedly: "My wife has just passed the door, she was too hasty to prepare before, and now she has a little more generous hands, so..."

A young man who usually doesn't deal with Shen Yan unambiguously said: "It is worthy of the life of the master of scholarship, the wife of the family is hot on the bed, and there is a confidant outside to relieve boredom."

He said it as if Shen Yanbei was in trouble outside, but no one took it seriously. Not to mention this young man's sour face, and then that day, Shen Yan Beiming clearly picked himself up in front of everyone, and now he went in and out with Gu Changfeng. The people in the village just think that this young man is jealous of Shen Yanbei.