Chapter 65

After the chief examiner on the stage announced the name of the winner of the first place in the rural examination, he did not hear any congratulations, and swept the audience suspiciously. Everyone in the audience looks at me and I see you, and they seem to be looking for solutions. The examiner said loudly again: "Xie Yuan, from Dongjiang County, Shen Yan!!"

There was still no response from the audience. The examiner thought that Xie Yuan was not present, was it clear or was something delayed? As everyone knows, several people are sitting in the box of the restaurant opposite him and witnessing all this.

Zhou Yu was stunned before reacting, happily dancing: "My son, you are Xie Yuan! That's great! The village chief and the others will be very happy!"

"Big Brother Shen, you are so amazing!" Su Qingze admired.

"Congratulations, Master Shen!" Ming An also smiled and congratulated!

Shen Yanbei smiled modestly, a little embarrassed: "It's Master Li who taught well." He knew that he would be in, but he never thought he would be the first.

"I want to thank Master Li, but it is also what you have worked hard." Gu Changfeng's angular face wore a light smile, and his tone was serious. Only he knew how hard Shen Yanbei studied.

Shen Yanbei shook his hand and smiled without speaking. If you don't work hard, you can't do it. His wife is the eldest son of the town government. He can't lose his wife's face!

"Since you are so happy today, you are not as good as Brother Shen..." Su Qingze looked at Shen Yanbei, and the unfinished words were in his bright eyes.

Shen Yanbei knew it, and waved his big hand: "Okay, I'm going to cook today, you can order whatever you want!"

"Great!" Su Qingze cheered, and quickly reported the name of the dish, "I want to eat sweet and sour pork loin, salt and pepper shrimp, steamed scallops with garlic vermicelli..."

"And me!" Zhou Yu hurriedly called, "scallion chicken, spicy crab, crystal elbow!"

Thinking of the promise that An Eleven should have a meal before, Shen Yanbei asked: "Eleven brothers, what do you want to eat?"

An eleven's voice floated in from the window, and opened his mouth to report the names of several dishes.

Shen Yanbei took notes one by one and asked Gu Changfeng: "Where are you Changfeng."

Gu Changfeng looked at him and said, "I love everything you make."

"I knew that my wife would love me!" Shen Yanbei chuckled, "But it's rare to be so happy today, don't be afraid that I will be tired, you say so."

"...Okay." Gu Changfeng's eyes flashed.

It has been a long time since Shen Yanbei called his wife in front of other people, and always called him by his word.

After looking at the sky, Shen Yanbei suggested, "Why don't we go to your Zhuangzi." They have been staying with the Zhuangzi under the name of Su Qingze these days, and that Zhuangzi is in the surrounding villages. The orchard in the pond has a nice environment and is very suitable for play.

So after purchasing the ingredients and seasonings, a few people drove to the village.

Seeing that the master's house was coming, Chuang Tou and his wife hurried out to greet him: "I have seen the son!"

Su Qingze waved his hand hurriedly so that they don't have to wait, what should they do. Knowing his temper, Zhuangtou said: "The little one is nearby. You can just call the little one if you have something to do!"