Chapter 68

After a peaceful and beautiful New Year, on the second day of the Lunar New Year, Shen Yanbei Gu Changfeng took Zhou Yu and rented a boat from Dongjiang County to Qingzhou. It was the old brother who sent them to Qingzhou for the first time.

"People in the village say that the rice grains grown by this method are full and firm, with a strong fragrance, and the ducks raised are much more fragrant than ordinary free-range ducks. The fish and loaches in the fields are also very plump, so I bought them in the village. After a few acres of land, I won’t sail in the future.” The old man smiled authentically. This method can double the rice yield per mu, leaving a lot of money left after paying taxes. He is old and often suffers from rheumatism and bone pain, so he can't do this business anymore, so he bought land in Dongjiang, planning to send Shen Yanbei and the others to Qingzhou and then sell the boat home to grow the land for retirement.

Shen Yanbei was slightly surprised. The old brother continued: "It's all my brother, you have a broad mind, so you can tell me how to make money. Our villagers are very grateful to you! I have the pickles you made, my brothers who run boats. I like them very much.” I float on the sea all year round. There is not much food on the boat, except for fish, which is dried meat. If you want to eat vegetables, you have to go ashore. With these sour or hot and sour pickles, everyone feels delicious when eating dry food.

"Brother is absurd. I'm just picking up people's teeth. It's not enough." Shen Yan Beiting was embarrassed. Although he tried his best to combine the current conditions with the methods of how to increase production and prevent insect pests, he compiled feasible plans and wrote them down to Li Zhiyuan for him to promote. However, these were not what he thought of, but he was praised in this way and deserved it.

The fine lines around the corner of my eyes squeezed, and the weather-covered face was full of sincerity: "My brother, you are so humble and willing to consider others. God will bless you in high school!"

"I am waiting and looking forward to having a good person like you who cares about the people as an official!"

Suddenly being put on such a high hat, Shen Yanbei was a little guilty. He participated in Chunwei not for being an official, let alone for the people...

"Hey, Shen!" A blond, blue-eyed and three-dimensional man with three-dimensional facial features shouted at Shen Yanbei from a distance.

Standing next to the man was a young man in beautiful clothes, Su Qingze and William.

Seeing someone coming to meet Shen Yanbei, my brother said goodbye: "Go to Yongjing, I wish you all the best! Gold list title! My brother will return to Dongjiang and wait for your good news!"

"Thank you, brother! Brother, be careful on the road!" Shen Yanbei waved and watched.

"Big Brother Shen Gu!" Su Qingze ran over, his clear eyes filled with excitement, "You are finally here!"

"Are you ready to salute?"

Su Qingze's little chicken pecks rice and nods. Knowing that Shen Yanbei would pass by Qingzhou by boat northbound, he was ready to move, so he wanted to go to Yongjing together. I was afraid that my parents would not agree and thought of many ways to convince them. As a result, when he spoke, his parents were just stunned, and then they agreed with a glance!

Not only agreed, but also arranged for him properly!

"Shen, when do the nests send it out?" William asked in poor Chinese. Not long after he came to Daqi, he was already deeply fascinated by this vast and abundant country. Hearing that the country is more prosperous, he can't wait to see it.