Chapter 53

Why target Li Yi? Who did Li Yi offend?

Who in this poor country has such great power that Li Zhiyuan is not afraid of risks and defeats Li Yi?

Shen Yanbei thought about it, but only thought of one possibility.

Li Yi offended many people, and the most important one was Su Qingze, the youngest son of the Su family. But this was obviously not done by Su Qingze, and when it comes to power, no one who can afford a dark guard is not a person with a strong background.

If this is really the handwriting of the master of the guard, what is the relationship between the master of the guard and Su Qingze? Shen Yanbei became more curious in his heart.

But curiosity returned to curiosity, and Shen Yanbei didn't even think about exploring it. A friend of a friend is also a friend, and each should be respected.

Li Yi fell. The villagers who had been bullied by the bullying Lijiacun in the past and had to swallow because of Li Yi's identity went to Lijiacun to beg for justice. Rotten tomatoes and rotten eggs took turns in battle. This time it is Lijiacun’s villagers who dare not get angry. Dare to speak.

In this situation, Lijiacun was not qualified to hold social dramas anymore, and the village head Shen Dezhong deliberately took over and asked Shen Yanbei to discuss it. Shen Yanbei did not agree.

It's not that he can't afford to sponsor money, but...

"Lijiacun is now in dire straits. We grabbed the right to host social dramas, which undoubtedly made the already tense relationship between the two villages even more incompatible." Shen Yanbei said sternly, "Bright guns are easy to hide and arrows are hard to defend. It’s not immune to the hate of the villain, so it’s better for Shenjiacun to keep a low profile.” It is unwise to leave trouble for himself for the sake of face, and he himself is not willing to show the limelight.

He is a small talent who can't support the villagers.

Thinking about the same reason, Shen Dezhong sighed, regretful in his heart. Their Shenjiacun has been under pressure by Lijiacun for so many years, and finally Lijiacun crossed over, but their Shenjiacun failed to raise their eyes.

Shen Yanbei comforted: "One person will be able to ascend to heaven, but personal strength is ultimately limited. Only when everyone becomes strong, no one dares to bully us!"

"I think we should take this opportunity to stand up and let the villagers' money bags bulge up. Only when we have money we have confidence!"

With a sound of "pop!" Shen Dezhong patted his thigh heavily, and said excitedly: "Yanbei! You can still see clearly!" He always wanted to break a round, but the momentary joy can not be better than letting go. Is it important to live a comfortable life?

Having figured this out, Shen Dezhong stopped worrying, but told the villagers to spend their minds on the ground and take care of the crops.

Because most people in the village kept the fish, rice and duck together according to the previous model of Shen Yanbei, most of the paddy fields in Shenjia Village are now surrounded by fishing nets. In the daytime, in the field, apart from the occasional singing of insects and birds, there are more cheerful rattles of ducklings, and the white figures cruising in groups among the seedlings become a special landscape in the field.

Because Shen Yanbei bought beans, cucumbers, white radishes, and Chinese cabbage at market prices, the villagers worked hard to generate income for their families, and opened up a large wasteland behind the house to grow many fruits and vegetables. The fruits and vegetables do not need to be taken care of, they are watered and weeded on time, and they can be harvested quickly. The villagers are very happy.