Chapter 19

Seeing Shen Yanbei's return, Zhou Yu hurriedly spit out the grass in his mouth and stood up: "Shen Xiucai."

Shen Yanbei nodded: "I have been waiting for a long time? Why don't you go in and sit?"

"I didn't wait long, just passed by..." Zhou Yu scratched his head, a little nervous. "Well, what I said two days ago, your husband..."

"He is inside, you can go in and talk to him." Shen Yanbei opened the fence door and walked in first.

Gu Changfeng was not in the house, but was drying the bedding in the yard behind the house. Seeing Shen Yanbei's return, he hurriedly dried the quilt on the rope: "I'm back? Is it all done?" Seeing Zhou Yu who was following him, there was not much surprise in his eyes.

"Yeah. I've agreed with the village chief." Shen Yanbei walked over and dried it with him. The day was fine, and the winter clothes were washed and dried and put away. but……

"This quilt is too old. Didn't we just buy the cloth? Let's make two new quilts together when we ask someone to make clothes."

Gu Changfeng has no objection. He is strong and has an internal body to protect him from the cold, but his husband is weak. This quilt will not be warm for a long time, so he needs to make some new quilts for his husband. He can cover the old ones.

"Have you considered it?" Shen Yanbei asked in a low voice.

Gu Changfeng glanced at the restless young man standing under the eaves and nodded. After Shen Yanbei talked to him that day, he thought about it.

He doesn't care if he accepts his apprentice, but Shen Yanbei said that he has no maiden family. If he accepts an apprentice, he will even have a maiden family. In the future, if Shen Yanbei does anything to sorry him, at least there is someone who can be fair to him.

How could the husband do something sorry for himself? But if the husband wants him to do this, he can accept this apprentice.

This child has no father or mother, and the cousin who adopted him is also old. If she is not there, the child will have to be alone.

He saved his life, and he just did it to the end by being a good person, forming a mentorship with him, and then he could be supported by anything that really happened.

The path of the young man's future was settled between his husband's and her husband's eyebrows, but Zhou Yu didn't know their decision yet, and stood restrained, full of anxiety.

After drying the last piece of clothing, Shen Yanbei walked towards Zhou Yu.

In response to the gazes of the two men, Zhou Yu straightened his waist subconsciously.

"Do you really want to worship him as a teacher?" Shen Yanbei said with a stern face and a serious expression, "You need to respect and respect the teacher, listen to his teachings, and not disobey the master..."

"Zhou Yu must humbly accept Master's teaching!" Zhou Yu hurriedly responded.

Shen Yanbei nodded and raised his eyes to look at Gu Changfeng. Gu Changfeng said, "The purpose of practicing martial arts is to keep fit, not to bully the weak, not to fight and cause trouble..., can you do all this?"

Hearing this, Zhou Yu was full of ecstasy. He knelt on the ground and banged his head three times after "pumping": "Master is here. Zhou Yu worshipped at the master's door today. He will definitely listen to his teachings with an open mind, and never defy a sentence Master Ming!"

"Okay, get up!" Seeing that Zhou Yu's forehead was red, Gu Changfeng hurriedly pulled him up.

"Thank you, Master!" Zhou Yu stood up, his hands shaking with excitement. Before coming, he was mentally prepared to be rejected, and at the same time, if he was really rejected, he would come to Shen Yanbei's house every day, thinking that Gu Changfeng would see his perseverance and would agree with Jinshi. Accept him as a disciple..., but Gu Changfeng agreed to him without expecting to do nothing!

[BL]My favourite manly Husbandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें