Chapter 32

On the second day of the restaurant’s opening, as expected by Shen Yanbei, more guests came to the door than yesterday. Many people listened to the guests who came to try the food yesterday, and deliberately took advantage of the last day of the special offer to try the breakfast food in this restaurant is really so delicious.

Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng did not sit in the private room upstairs this time, but chose a corner seat.

A pot of hot porridge, a few cages of dim sum, the two ate their breakfast slowly, listening to the chatter of the customers next to them.

"Hey, have you heard that?" The man in the front seat was full of gloat. "The eldest son of Li Yuanwai, Li Sheng, and his friend, the friend of the Wang family, hit a ghost last night!"

"Hit a ghost? Hit a female ghost?" The middle-aged man opposite him laughed teasingly. "Which woman who had bullied him before turned into a ghost came to him for revenge?"

"What are you talking about? Early in the morning!" The thin man with his mouth full of dissatisfaction next to the man said unsatisfiedly.

The old man who slowly drank the porridge answered, "It's not that you hit a female ghost, that 80% is because you have committed too many sins and have been punished."

"This makes sense!" The middle-aged man took it seriously, and stuffed a shrimp dumpling in his mouth with a very enjoyable expression.

"Hey, don't guess and listen to me!" The man who provoked the topic was not busy eating. He stretched out his chopsticks and put the last piece of steamed ribs in a bowl.

"Hurry up!" Shouzi glared at him, retracted his chopsticks, turned his head and clamped the meatballs.

"Last night, when Elder Huang, who was the watchman, was patrolling the street, he saw two people lying upright on the ground in the alley, but he was terrified! He courageously stepped forward to see that it was Li Sheng and Wang. Cheng! Reach out to your nose, hey, the two of you are still angry!" The man said in a cadence, his rich expressions and exaggerated gestures resembled an experienced storyteller.

The guests at the table looked over curiously, their ears erected.

"Brother Huang breathed a sigh of relief, smelling the heavy alcohol on the two of them, thinking that the two of them must have had a happy life in Hualou!" The man paused and continued, "Brother Huang is afraid of these two If someone lies in this deep alley and sleeps overnight, something will happen, so he kindly wakes them up. Guess what?"

The man spoke happily, and the place where he paused was very appetizing.

"What about the storyteller? Hurry up!" urged others.

Seeing everyone staring at him eagerly, the man said with satisfaction: "Then Li Sheng knelt on the ground while pulling Brother Huang's trousers, crying, crying, and howling: Good man forgive me! This shock made Brother Huang's clappers drop! "

"And that Wang Cheng woke up, yelled for help and hurriedly got up from the ground as if being chased by a dog, and ran away. As a result, his eyes were not good and he hit the wall with his head!" The man "hissed" and raised his eyebrows. "Dizzy again! "

The crowd laughed loudly. The man was very proud and glanced at everyone: "This is really embarrassing to Brother Huang, so he hurriedly called the two families to come over. Then Li Shenghou was very scared and said that someone was going to murder him. He was going to report to an official. When Wang Cheng woke up, he said to his family in horror that someone stood behind him to kill him, and he was also clamoring to report to an official."