Extra 2

When the air cooled down in autumn, Shen Yanbei went out again with Gu Changfeng, and Zhou Yu was also with him.

The border has settled down. There are no need for so many soldiers except for the garrison. The recruits recruited last spring followed Gu Changfeng back to Beijing and returned home after receiving the reward. Because Zhou Yu was good at killing the barbarian commander and was Gu Changfeng's apprentice, the emperor showed his grace and sent him into the Imperial Forest Army and became a fourth-class guard from the fifth rank.

The young man was full of enthusiasm and worked hard, and now he is out of his way. Shen Yanbei planned to let him go out to open the mansion by himself when he turned eighteen. A matchmaker has come to tell him about marriage. Zhou Yu said that he has no plans to get married for the time being, but not getting married now does not mean that we will not discuss marriage in the future. Since he intends to establish a foothold in the capital, he must have a place to stay, not the Zhen Guo Gong Mansion or Shen Mansion but his own home.

Zhou Yu had no objection to this, and even looked forward to it. He is already a man who can be on his own. He can't always rely on Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng. Ruth has to go by himself, the most important thing is! If you move out, you don’t have to look at Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng every day!

The three took a carriage to Qifeng Mountain to enjoy the scenery. Qifeng Mountain has a red maple forest with a radius of hundreds of miles. The maple leaves are as bright as fire, and they look like red waves rolling in the distance, and like a river of blood, which is very spectacular.

There is a temple named Feiyan Temple on Qifeng Mountain. It is said that the request for fortune is very effective. Every day, many people from Yongjing City go to pray for fortune and worship the Buddha, and the incense is flourishing.

The people in Shen Yanbei simply went on an autumn tour to enjoy the scenery and then went up the mountain to get a stick of incense, so they got off the carriage at the foot of the mountain and walked slowly up the mountain.

Gu Changfeng's belly is already big, and pedestrians passing by can clearly see his belly that can't be covered by a long shirt.

Unlike those fragile twins who have to be supported by someone when they are pregnant, the man is tall and straight, and his steps are vigorous. The bulging abdomen does not damage his authority.

If someone had been skeptical about Gu Changfeng’s pregnancy before, after seeing Gu Changfeng’s belly, they could no longer say ‘Is it possible to give birth to a child through the belly’?

There are many honors in the imperial city, and the infertile mistresses of the high-ranking families will wait for their concubines to take their children as their own births or keep them in their own names after giving birth. They think Gu Changfeng will do the same. But Gu Changfeng's straight belly slapped their faces.

Shen Yanbei looked at Gu Changfeng’s round belly and exhorted: “If you’re tired from walking, find a place to sit and rest for a while.” I don’t know if it’s because of the good nutrition. His wife’s belly is bigger than others. Because he was worried that the fetus would be too big to give birth, he made a special trip to the hospital and invited the sentence to come to his wife to see. As a result, this look shocked him and Gu Changfeng.

It's not that there is something wrong with his wife's body, but that he has two children in her belly! His wife is pregnant with twins!

He was surprised and happy. It's no wonder that his wife has changed so much since she was pregnant, and her baby moves so frequently, it's all caused by these two little bastards!