Chapter 84

Hearing that King Jinyang was about to distribute relief supplies, the victims flocked to the disaster.

In order to avoid accidental injuries caused by trampling by the victims of looting, Shen Yanbei asked the Yamen to guide the victims to queue up for registration and receive relief supplies. The line was so long that they couldn't see the end at a glance. King Jinyang, who was watching, felt his heart throbbing.

The pile of grains is visibly decreasing at an extremely terrifying speed with the naked eye, and the number of people who come to receive the grains is constantly increasing!

waste! Why eat so much! King Jinyang couldn't help verbally abuse in his heart.

"Great! Great! We don't have to starve to death and freeze to death!" The faces of some victims who received food and warm clothing were full of excitement and ecstasy after the disaster.

Shen Yanbei walked over at the right time to calm everyone's emotions: "The earth is moving in Minzhou, and the emperor is very concerned about it. Before I came, I told me that when I come here for disaster relief, the people in the disaster area must have food to eat and clothes to wear. Don't worry about how to get through the difficult situation. Moreover, the emperor's hospital envoy led several imperial physicians to walk with me. If anyone needs treatment, it can be said!

"This time the imperial government allocated one hundred thousand taels for disaster relief. In order to ensure that it will be used by the people for the people, every penny used for the disaster bank will be registered and published before the public!"

When this remark came out, everyone couldn't help but feel an uproar. By publishing the details of the use of the catastrophe silver, you can clearly know where the money is used, which can effectively prevent the catastrophe silver from being corrupted! The faces of all the victims were touched. An old man with gray hair and vicissitudes of face suddenly knelt down, raising his hands and trembling and shouting: "Long live my emperor! Long live my emperor!"

Upon seeing this, the rest of the victims affected by the anger of the old man also knelt down and shouted "Long live my emperor".

These four words seem to have magical powers, and those who heard it subconsciously yelled them. All the victims knelt down for a while, and knelt and kowtow in the direction of Yongjing City. The sound of "Long live my emperor" Through the sky.

King Jinyang, surrounded by this deafening mountain whistle, felt that a mouthful of blood was stuck in his throat and couldn't spit it out, and he couldn't swallow it down. The fist under the sleeve cage suddenly clenched, and he wanted to greet Shen Yan with a punch. on.

These disaster relief materials were all bought by him for white money, but now it is said by Shen Yanbei that all the credit has been credited to Zhao Yu! He also disclosed the details of the use of disaster silver, how did he embezzle it?

This person disrupted all his plans in just a few words, which is terrible! King Jinyang was itchy with hatred, if it weren't for some worries, he would now kill Shen Yanbei.

The letter written by this man was sent to Yongjing City, and it would take a month for the emperor to approve it. It would be a month after the 100,000 taels were dialed down. King Jinyang felt even more heartache when he thought about it.

Little intolerance leads to chaos, and King Jinyang swallows this breath abruptly. I didn't want to see the stupid appearance of these victims who supported the emperor, so I went back home without seeing them.

Shen Yanbei watched him go away amidst the shouts of the crowd, his mouth bends slightly.

After the twilight, they recorded the name, address, and other information for a day. The transcript officers with sore wrists put the recorded information into a book and gave it to Shen Yanbei. Shen Yanbei made a statistics and roughly estimated the population that was still alive. , And then found that the number of surviving population plus the number of deaths reported by King Jinyang exceeded the original number of residents in Minzhou City. The king of Jinyang really reported more deaths!