Chapter 101

May 20th, it is advisable to marry, make friends, make alliances, and make money.

It was early in the morning, and Shen Yanbei was ready to wait for auspicious time to set off to meet Gu Changfeng at the government office in Zhenguo.

The welcoming team set off from Shen's Mansion and walked around most of the Yongjing City to reach Zhenguo Gong's Mansion. People in the entire capital know that today is the happy day for the two of them, and many people ran out to watch the excitement.

The gongs and drums were noisy, the ten miles of red makeup continued, and the carriages lined up from the street to the end of the alley. In order to prevent chaos, the government also specially arranged government officials to maintain order.

Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng both rode on the horses with big red flowers, and the two took the pre-determined route to Shen's Mansion calmly. All the people watching the ceremony craned their necks to see the welcoming team.

"The groom is so handsome!"

"Huh? No! Why are there two grooms?"

"What two bridegrooms, those are the cabinet bachelor Mr. Shen and the Lord Fulang town he is going to marry!"

"No, why doesn't Fu Lang take the sedan chair?"

"You ignorant! The Lord Zhen Guo is a general, and he is not a beautiful pair. What kind of sedan chair?"

"But this is unreasonable?"

"What's wrong? The Duke of Zhen Guo is not an ordinary twin. This is the only twin who has been in the position of the Duke of the country since the founding of Daqi and even before!"

"This……"

"If you have no knowledge, you have no knowledge! Shuang'er can earn the Lord by his own ability. Who cares if he sits in a sedan chair?"

"Yes, Master Shen doesn't mind, what are you worried about?"

If Shen Yanbei heard this, he would only smile slightly.

Of course he doesn't mind! Moreover, he just wanted to confess to the world in such a fair manner that he was going to marry Gu Chongxiao, Lord Zhenguo!

How could his wife, such a big man, shrink into a petite little boy? I want to walk side by side with him and share the wealth!

There were various carriages and sedan cars parked outside the gate of Shen's Mansion, and the butler stood at the gate with a smile of joy to greet visitors. The upper and lower groups in Shen's Mansion were beaming, and the people below all wore all-new clothes, with joyful smiles on their faces to draw the guests inside.

There was a lively and festive atmosphere in the hall, and all the guests holding invitations were placed here to observe the ceremony.

The sound of firecrackers sounded, and someone suddenly shouted, ‘The bridegroom is here! The guests who were chatting cheerfully fell silent and cast their eyes to the gate.

The young man in a red dress and the man came hand in hand. The young man was handsome, with a smile at the corners of his mouth, the man was tough and calm, and his eyebrows were gentle. The guests watching the ceremony were full of emotion.

Generally, husbands and husbands will marry each other in court, and the couples will wear male styles that are slightly more fancy styles than men, and they will also be covered with red yarn. But Gu Changfeng did not.

The man is tall and straight, standing generously in front of the person, his black hair is fixed with a gold-inlaid jade crown, and his angular face is slightly modified with powder, making it less stern and more handsome. The cuffs, hem, and neckline of the wedding dresses are all black piping, and gold and silver threads are used to outline the pattern of the dragon and the sea. The waist is tied with a gold piping jade girdle, and the feet are gold cloud boots of the same color. stern.