Chapter 39

On the sixth day of the sixth day, it is appropriate to crown the temple, worship, and banquet friends. It was early in the morning that Shen Yanbei got up to prepare for the crowning.

The crowning ceremony is very tedious to study carefully. First, you have to make a fortune in front of the entrance of the ancestral hall, choose an auspicious day as the day of the crown ceremony and select the guests to participate in the crown ceremony. Later, the father and brother introduced the ancestral temple to sacrifice to heaven and earth and ancestors. Before the ceremony is held, the personnel participating in the ceremony must bathe and fast. On the day of the ceremony, the recipient of the crown should display the toilet utensils, crown clothes, toiletry items and wine rituals needed in the process of the crown ceremony, and then go to welcome the guests who crowned the crown...

The crowning ceremony is held in the ancestral temple, and the person who helps the crowning person comb his hair with a comb, roll up the bun, and wrap the bun with a black ribbon. The guests gave a congratulatory speech to the crowned person and then crowned him three times, which not only brought three hats of different materials and three meanings to the crowned person. And every time the crown is crowned, the guests have to express different wishes to the crown recipient. The crown recipient must go back to the room and put on clothes of different colors before accepting the next crowning.

After the ceremony, a banquet will be held. There are many small details on the banquet. For example, the recipient of the crown drank alcohol and food, sacrificed to the ancestors, used the etiquette of adults and guests to see the ceremony, saw the mother and then took the words, etc.

The original owner's parents are no longer there, and he is not a noble child, this crowning ceremony makes everything simple.

The staff is streamlined and the links are streamlined.

The sun is shining, the breeze is gentle, and the willow shoots are singing.

In front of the ancestral hall of the Shen family in Shenjia Village, villagers from various villages came to watch the ceremony.

Several tables and chairs were placed in front of the open space on the west side of the steps of the ancestral hall. Village Chief Shen Dezhong sat on the third chair, frowning.

The sand in the hourglass shed little by little, but the guests who came to the ceremony were nowhere to be seen, and Shen Dezhong couldn't help but feel anxious.

Shen Yanbei was crowned today. He had already greeted the chief and the village chiefs of several nearby villages before, but the auspicious hour was almost over, and no one came!

"The village chief!" A man ran to Shen Dezhong's side panting and whispered in his ear.

"The chief is not at home, his family said that Li Juren from Lijia Village sent someone over early in the morning to call the chief away!"

"What?" Shen Dezhong opened his eyes slightly, his forehead bounced with blue veins.

Another teenager also hurried over: "The village chief, the village chief of Liujiacun is not at home. His next neighbor said that he saw people from Lijiacun and he followed the people from Lijiacun!"

One after another, the villagers sent out by Shen Dezhong to invite people came back. No one was invited. The original guests were called to Lijiacun without exception!

"Unreasonable!" Shen Dezhong slapped the armrest fiercely, gritted his teeth and said, "It's such a bully!"

Because of the theft from the villagers of Lijiacun that day, Shen Yanbei tried to carry out his charges and took Li Yi’s face and sent him to the government. He worried that Li Juren would not come. He didn’t expect that this person would come to observe the ceremony. The people are called away, extremely narrow-minded! The heart is so cruel!