Chapter 66

After the township test was released, the list of those who were in the middle of the examination was successively spread to various states and counties. When the three of Shen Yanbei returned from Qingzhou, the people of Dongjiang County also knew that Shen Xiucai of the original Shenjia Village won the Xieyuan of the Qinghe County in this township trial. .

The people of Shenjia Village who received the news are all boiling! In particular, the village head Shen Dezhong smiled so hard that he couldn't see the teeth, and there were many more folds on his face.

That day, when the three of Shen Yanbei had just returned to the entrance of Shenjia Village in a carriage, the children squatting under the big banyan tree at the entrance of the village took a look, and immediately ran and shouted excitedly: "Master Juren is back!" "Master Juren is back!" Go!!"

"Quickly let go!" Shen Dezhong commanded the young guy in the village to light the firecrackers hanging in the village, and the festive and lively firecrackers immediately sounded, deafening.

"Master Juren!" The villagers who came to hear the sound greeted them with cheers.

This battle made Shen Yanbei dumbfounded, and he took Gu Changfeng and walked directly towards Shen Dezhong. Zhou Yu, who followed the two of them, had never received the enthusiasm of the villagers, and smiled like a fool.

"Yanbei! You really gave us Shenjiacun a big face!" Shen Dezhong smiled. They came out in Shenjiacun for a solution, and Li Yi, the imprisoned Juren in Lijiacun next door, was ranked on the sub-list at the beginning of the township examination!

Now they have surplus food in every household in Shenjiacun, and they can also eat meat from time to time. Everyone's life is moist, and now Shen Yanbei has won the Jieyuan in one fell swoop. So far, the haze of Shenjiacun who was riding on his head for many years has disappeared. . Everyone in Shenjiacun has their waists straight!

"It's just a fluke." Shen Yanbei smiled helplessly. Understanding the Yuan in this is similar to entering the provincial key middle school in the high school entrance examination, but the specifics depend on the college entrance examination!

Seeing his expression as usual, not at all arrogant and complacent, Shen Dezhong was even more happy, patted his shoulder and said nothing. Shen Youcai squeezed out, with a smile on his face: "Master Juren, you are so powerful, can you give me some advice?"

"My family is written and hardworking, so I only need a famous teacher to give advice!"

Shen Dezhong said in an unpleasant manner: "The Yan Beizhou has been exhausted, you will wait for someone to rest before talking." He is also happy that there are more people in the village who can read more, but some people really can't support the wall!

The young man in the village smiled and said, "If you have an uncle Cai, your family can use their energy to study, and you can't say that your family can also be a talented master!"

Shen Youcai's face turned red and angrily said: "Go go! What nonsense!"

Ignoring Shen Youcai, Shen Dezhong asked Shen Yanbei to go home and have a good rest, and went to him in the afternoon to discuss the banquet. This is a joyous event to win Xie Yuan, so we must celebrate.

Shen Yanbei had no objection. After passing the test, he completely jumped out of the peasant class and stepped into the ranks of scholars. Daqi rewarded Juren generously, exempted from taxation, and received food!

The whole village was invited to the banquet this time, and all the villagers spontaneously came to help. The pots, pans, tables, chairs and benches all gathered together to live together.