Chapter 55

This kind of speculation made Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng feel that each other was unpredictable when you look at me and I look at you.

"We can't guess the idea of ​​this big man, let's ask someone to ask." If the guess is true, it means that the other party puts Su Qingze at ease, and Su Qingze may not be so bad after marrying in the future.

Gu Changfeng nodded, and immediately went out to find the secret guard.

It stands to reason that the dark guards are very good at hiding, and there are many flowers and trees in the Su family. Even if Gu Changfeng is a martial artist, it is not easy to find people. In the end, I didn't know if the other party did it intentionally. Gu Changfeng hadn't looked for it very much, and the pair showed up.

The young man was still dressed in black, with a cold look with his face covered.

"Something?"

Shen Yanbei smiled: "I have something to ask, I don't know if it is inconvenient for the eleven brothers."

"Say." An eleven cherishes words like gold.

"I take the liberty to ask if the person Qingze is going to marry is the one who sent you over."

An eleven said without hesitation: "Yes."

Both Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng breathed a sigh of relief: "You have work."

"The master said you can tell Master Su about this."

Shen Yanbei was taken aback. Ann Eleven didn't explain much, and flew directly to the tree.

Shen Yanbei touched his nose, thinking that this big man just didn't take the usual path. Let's talk about a person, and let them tell the other person-did I take you to heart?

Gee! He is not that reserved, he likes to tell his wife in person, and then admire his shy appearance!

Shen Yanbei took Gu Changfeng's hand back to the house in a good mood, prepared to take a bath and eat a meal, and then hugged someone to touch him to sleep. After staying on the boat for so many days, although the days were relative, they were very restrained to prevent people from being there.

"Changfeng, come!" Shen Yanbei lay lazily on the bed and waved to Gu Changfeng.

"It's not good to lie down just after eating and full." Gu Changfeng walked over to pull him up, but the young man couldn't afford it, so he pulled him down and lay down.

Meeting the bright eyes of the young man, Gu Changfeng shook his hand unnaturally. Shen Yanbei hooked his lips, tilted his head and chuckled softly in his ear: "It's not doing bad things, why are you nervous?"

The Adam's apple rolled, and Gu Changfeng's ears were red: "This...this is someone else's house..."

"Oh? Is there anything that can't be done in someone else's house?" Shen Yanbei raised an eyebrow and asked with a smile.

Gu Chang's cover turned red and turned away without speaking. Shen Yanbei smiled and kissed his neck: "Well, you can't do it in someone else's house. How about buying a house here?"

Hearing this, Gu Changfeng immediately turned his head. Shen Yanbei's eyes were serious: "It will take at least a month to build a restaurant. We can't stay here forever. Next year, we will have to find a place to stay for the exam in the autumn of next year. When the restaurant opens, we will come and see from time to time... .... I think about it, I still have to buy a house."

Gu Changfeng thought for a while and nodded.

"We live in two, plus Zhou Yu, just buy a second-entry house."