Chapter 47

Consciousness is so muddled, like sinking into a quagmire, no one can escape.

There are countless fragments in my mind, strange and familiar scenes alternate with each other. There are handsome young people who are holding the hands of a toddler little milk doll and smiling with joy, some sturdy men scold the little doll with a serious face, and some children cry in front of the young man with his eyes closed. A woman with a tear-stained nose and a more beautiful face gently strokes her round belly and speaks coldly to a child; there is a young man who is taller than his peers and has a stout body like a calf who is laughed at, a young man alone Sitting silently in the corner watching the room full of people teasing around a small girl doll with delicate facial features; there are tall, sturdy teenagers who are practicing martial arts with no expression, and there are servants shaking their heads and sighing, looking at the teenagers who are not at all feminine and pity of……

Who? who is it?

As soon as the picture turns, the little girl suddenly grows into a charming little girl. The little girl has willow eyebrows, apricot eyes and cherry lips, and her skin is like porcelain. Every day, the eyes of the people around them also look at the teenagers. Contempt every day.

"Miss Gu is beautiful, this ugly elder brother is her brother? How could it be possible!"

"The ancient Yun Longsheng nine sons are different, sincerely don't deceive me!"

"Some people are as beautiful as flowers, some are ugly as unsalted, are they talking about these brothers and sisters?"

The woman who gathered the crowds of admiration or admiration smiled softly, like a flower blooming to make people feel disappointed, while the young man with sharp faces beside the woman clenched his fists quietly and bowed his head silently. The woman who perceives the embarrassment of the young man smiles more coquettishly, raising her slender hand, plucking a flower and pinning it on her hair like a waterfall. The picturesque brows are more charming than flowers.

With the unparalleled beauty of the woman, the famous rumors spread by her brother, who is eight feet tall and hunky-backed, are rumored. Every time young people go to the street, they will be pointed and commented.

"Don't go out, lest you lose our Gu family's face!" The woman scolded him coldly in front of the person, and relentlessly restrained him.

Young people living alone in a courtyard are becoming silent, practicing kung fu all day and night, often sitting alone by the wild river in a daze.

The picture turned again, it was a rugged mountain road, and a few vicious criminals were chasing after a luxuriously decorated carriage.

The woman's horrified scream, the clang of weapons intersecting, and the roar of frightened horses echoed in her ears. Suddenly, a sharp pain hit her chest, and the young man flew out of the cliff!

The body lost weight instantly, and the heartbeat almost stopped beating. The fear of being enveloped in death came to my heart like the sound of wind whistling in my ears——

"Huh..." Gu Feng, sweating profusely, sat up abruptly.

"Changfeng!" Shen Yanbei embraced him in surprise, and kept kissing the side of his face, and said with lingering fear: "You have shed a lot of blood..." The sharp corner of the stone poked a hole in the back of Gu Changfeng's head, and it flowed. His hands are full of blood.

Gu Changfeng was stunned, and his backhand firmly hugged Shen Yanbei. The strength was so great that he wanted to melt him into the blood.

Shen Yanbei took a cold breath, and found that the youth looked distressed, he held his face and kissed the white lips, kissed and softly soothed: "It's okay, long-seal, it's okay..."