Chapter 45

"Why does Shen Xiucai have so many whimsical ideas?" Su Wanqing glanced at his son who had a great time playing with building blocks and had forgotten to eat.

"It's a talent..." Li Zhiyuan handed the small book that Shen Yanbei had given to Su Wanqing. "This book is quite interesting, and it is suitable for his son."

"This is?" Su Wanqing's eyes lit up, and she opened it quickly.

A small book with the palm of the hand has one thing painted on each side, the image is vivid, there are daily necessities such as animal fruits, etc., and the names of things are marked on it. The paper of the book is thick and hard, with a small round hole punched on the left side and stringed together with a string. It is convenient to look through and it is very durable. It is not afraid of tearing when held by children.

"Really interested!" Su Wanqing was extremely satisfied with these books of knowledge. Compared with those expensive gifts, Shen Yanbei's two gifts that can make his son happy and learn from playing are the most meaningful!

Li Zhiyuan nodded: "It seems that Qingze is a good friend."

"That is, how can my brother's vision be wrong?" Su Wanqing opened the book of knowledge, "son, do you want to eat this?"

Hearing his mother's call, Xiao Shou Xing turned his head and saw two round eggs on the book. His mouth grinned, revealing two little tiger teeth: "Eat eggs!"

Li Zhiyuan touched his nose and said in his heart: Your brother's vision is more than good, it is simply wonderful! That person is not willing to be friends with people casually!

Su Qingze, who had a good vision, was replying.

"A Heng, brother-in-law asked me to thank you for giving Lin'er such a valuable gift. Including your gift, Lin'er received many birthday gifts today. But Lin'er's favorite is the toy building block sent by Brother Shen ..."

"I'm telling you! Lin'er almost had an accident today! Fortunately, Big Brother Shen got rid of the siege..." The young man took the pen and wrote the pepper story into the letter with interest.

"Big Brother Shen took away the two pots of plants called peppers. Seeing his happy look, he will definitely make a good meal for Brother Gu when he comes home!" Su Qingze looked a little contemptuous, "Din with them, they eat deliciously. People thought I didn’t know, but in fact, I pretended not to know! There was no meat in the meal, I just need to smell it!"

"They are afraid that I will not be able to hold on, but how can my will be knocked down by two pieces of meat?" Su Qingze wrote proudly, "I work hard now. If I can meet this fall, I You can wear a horseback riding outfit and go hunting in the autumn with you!"

"Your Mo Yan is so good-looking, you can lend me a ride at that time!"

Then Su Qingze wrote all the interesting and interesting things that happened recently in the letter, and also specifically mentioned the fact that a narrow-minded man had played Shen Yanbei's mind.

"That Li Juren is really annoying. The people around him robbed me of pastries and insulted me last time. After knowing my identity this time, he wanted to indulge me! How can a person who is so careful like me do what he wants?" Su Qingze snorted coldly and brushed Brush wrote, "Ah Heng, are you still in the capital? Can you help me to collect the questions and excellent articles of Qiu Wei in the past few years and send it over? Brother Gu and they take care of me like this. I want to send it to Brother Shen. He will participate next year. Qiuwei, if Zhongju has a chance to participate in the test!"

"That Li Juren is so despised because he is such a talented person. If Big Brother Shen is Zhongju, he will definitely be alive to death!"

After writing the letter, Su Qingze wrote on the envelope: "A Heng kisses Qi".