Chapter 78

The days of working as a composer in Hanlin Garden were relatively easy. With the convenience of his duties, Shen Yanbei read many history books of Daqi and gained a deeper understanding of the country.

The time of Daqi's founding made him a little surprised, it was only a few decades! The emperor of the previous dynasty was incompetent and extravagant, and the people were too tired of food and food. There were frozen bones, which aroused public anger, and people with lofty ideals rose up. Zhao Yu's grandfather is one of the most tactical. After he became the emperor, he really kept his promise of the year, recuperated and vigorously developed agriculture, so that the people would have clothing and food, and the country would be stable.

The second emperor was Zhao Yu's father, Emperor Zhao Xuanwen. His reign was extremely short, only a few years. Although Emperor Xuanwen was not as ambitious as his father, he also worked hard to implement the rule of the first emperor and slowly consolidate the foundation of Daqi, and then he came to the present Emperor Jianyuan Zhao Yu.

Shen Yanbei felt that Zhao Yu was an extremely ambitious man. It can be seen from the fact that he has recruited talents, vigorously developed economic, trade, and agricultural affairs and broadened Enke. It is even more eye-catching to have Zhao Yuli and Gu Chang seal a pair of children as the first sons of Zhenguofu. It was not that there was no opposition from the DPRK on this matter, but although the general has passed away from illness, Yu Wei is still there, and Gu Changfeng himself knows how the Minister of the DPRK and the Chinese Minister.

Originally, the Lord Zhen Guo was a first-class father, not hereditary, and his father’s deceased title was downgraded to one level by his son. According to reason, Gu Changfeng should also be a prince directly instead of his son. But the emperor did not play the cards according to common sense, and still named Gu Changfeng as the first son of the official government. His king's heart was unpredictable. Although the ministers had objections, no one dared to remonstrate.

If Shen Yanbei were to say, Zhao Yu might just want to act on Gu Changfeng's father's remaining power. As a hero of the founding of the country, the general was extremely brave, and he was born and died to make great contributions to the great Qi, and then left his family and business and stationed in the frontier. His patriotism and loyalty were so great that he even died in order to destroy the enemy and penetrate into the enemy. ! The general is simply a role model for all soldiers! Zhao Yu’s move was intended to show his benevolence and respect to the general to millions of soldiers on the border. Although the general is no longer there, I still remember the great achievements of the general and all he did for me. The general will always live in my heart, so I named his son the eldest son.

Could it be the emperor's place in the whole world, just a title, it was nothing to Zhao Yu. Isn’t it a bargain to win the hearts of the frontier soldiers with a title?

The above is Shen Yanbei's guess, but Zhao Yu's actions have confirmed this guess.

Zhao Yuzhao met with Gu Changfeng.

That day, when the ceremony was held in Taihe Hall, the general that Shen Yanbei saw with scars on his face was named Tai Qigang, who was originally under the general. He returned in response to the edict, and just happened to upload the ceremony, so he also attended.

When Zhao Yu called Gu Changfeng into the palace, Tai Qi happened to be in the Imperial Study Room. The moment he saw Gu Changfeng, the tiger who was more than half a hundred years old had his eyes red.

"The humble position Tai Qi just met the son!" Tai Qigang clasped his fists in his hands, his voice dumb.

As the confidant of the general, Tai Qigang respects the general. When the general passed away, he was sad for a long time. The road was blocked and far away due to border news. It was two months after he learned that Gu Changfeng had died accidentally. Tai Qigang was shocked, not that he had never thought of sending someone to find Gu Changfeng. But at this time, too long had passed since the accident happened, and the town government had already announced the disappearance of Gu Changfeng's death, and set up a burial mound for him. He could only accept it though his heartache. Later, the second son of Zhenguo Gongfu was born as a boy. He was finally relieved thinking that the blood of the general would eventually continue.