Chapter 64

Master, what's the matter with you?" Su Ruizhen, who was chasing out, saw King Jinyang with flushed face sitting in the pavilion with one hand on his forehead and closed eyes, and asked excitedly and guiltyly.

King Jinyang opened his eyes, his eyes darkened: "Come here."

The desire for nakedness in the rising peach blossom eyes made Su Ruizhen wince. After all, it was a woman in a boudoir who was so dazzled by wealth that she did this, and she was born with it when it happened.

"Come here!" King Jinyang repeated impatiently, with a warning.

Su Ruizhen bit her lip, calmly approaching cautiously. She opened the bow without turning her head back, she could only go on!

King Jinyang stretched out his hand and took the person directly.

"Ah!" Su Ruizhen exclaimed, and the whole person was caught on the thigh by King Jinyang.

Wenxiang Nephrite embraced his arms, Jinyang Wang narrowed his eyes and sniffed the fragrance of the woman in his arms. Su Ruizhen was forced to lean against his fiery chest, not daring to move.

"What are you afraid of?" King Jinyang chuckled in her ear, eyes full of joking, "Isn't this what you think?"

"The little girl doesn't understand what you are talking about..." The heat sprayed on her ears, and Su Ruizhen shrank, lowering her head not to look at him.

King Jinyang didn't feel annoyed and raised her chin, forcing her to look at herself: "Don't understand?" He pressed her down as he said.

"!!!" Su Ruizhen flushed and almost jumped up.

"You said, what if Master Su finds out that the glass of wine you poured me is poisoned?" Su Ruizhen is such a low-level method, he knows the look of her pouring him, just thinking It was a plan to drink the wine mixed with spring and medicine.

King Jinyang moved his fingers on her smooth face, and her voice was as gentle as ever, but the words she said made Su Ruizhen like an ice cellar.

"Murder the prince, but you want to behead."

Su Ruizhen's apricot eyes widened suddenly, and a huge panic surged in her heart, and she said with a pale face: "That's not poison, just some medicine for fun!"

King Jinyang smiled but not smiled.

"I...I...I just adore the prince too much!" Su Ruizhen grabbed his shirt, tears in her eyes.

"Reluctant to leave?" King Jinyang gently wiped her tears.

Su Ruizhen nodded hurriedly.

"Want to go back with me?" Jinyang Wang raised his eyebrows.

Su Ruizhen nodded again, looking at him dimly with tears.

King Jinyang glanced at her up and down and smiled softly: "With your appearance and family background, you can barely be a concubine for me."

Su Ruizhen's eyes lit up.

With a light kiss at the corner of her eye, King Jinyang let go of the person and said to the young servant who was following: "Go back and tell the princess that I will talk with Master Su all night, and I won't go back to sleep tonight."

Hearing this, Su Ruizhen's eyelashes trembled and her face flushed with shame. In order to get things done, she gave the King Jinyang very powerful, and she needed to have **** with men and women to solve it.

"Tomorrow I will propose to the Su family." King Jinyang muttered, holding the person in his arms.

Su Ruizhen was in awe, indulging in the gentleness of King Jinyang, and took him to an idle wing. Unexpectedly, just opened the door, the back of the neck hurts, and the whole person fainted.