Chapter 75

It was a ceremony to announce the ranking of the candidates in the palace examination held by officials of the Ministry of Rites in Taihe Hall on the day, called Chuanhe, or roll call. Everyone's name will be sung, and then someone will guide the person out of the queue and kneel in the temple to receive the ceremony.

Under the gaze of the emperor and the Chinese military officials, you can imagine how vigorous it would be to go out and receive the ceremony. Therefore, all the Xinke Jinshi all showed their best mental outlook this day, and all of them straightened their waists and gathered in front of Taihe Hall.

This is the first time Shen Yanbei has felt the official atmosphere of this country.

At this time, he was wearing the same standard clothes as others, wearing a three-branched and nine-leaf crown, and standing in front of a group of jinshi waiting for the call. And what he saw was the majestic Taihe Temple, outside the hall stood on both sides of the white jade steps, wearing armor, holding weapons, and majestic Imperial Forest Army.

Secretly glanced at the Yulin Army who looked cold and sharp as a blade, Shen Yanbei said with emotion: It's so beautiful! If his daughter-in-law gets such a suit...

Thinking of Gu Changfeng's armor covering himself and sitting on the horse with a spear in his hand, Shen Yanbei couldn't help feeling a little moved.

His wife's figure in such a body is really fascinating!

"We will see you by the jinshi of the new branch!" A little **** shouted loudly, and Shen Yanbei hurriedly followed in the footsteps of others into the Taihe Temple.

In the magnificent hall, hundreds of civil and military officials dressed in court clothes are arranged in order of rank.

Shen Yanbei raised his eyes and quickly swept it down, and found that Zhang Youzheng was standing third in the rank of civil servants. The leader leading the civil servants was an elder with white hair and beard, who should be the prime minister of Da Qi. Compared with the civilian officials, the officials in the military attache column on the right are less refined and more murderous. Especially the headed general was still wearing armor, with a scar across his weather-covered face, looking extremely domineering.

Shen Yanbei lowered his head and sighed secretly. If his wife's father is still there, he should be the first military attache.

"Long live my emperor, long live long live..." The civil and military officials and all the new science scholars bowed three times and bowed nine times.

Sitting on a high platform in court clothes, Zhao Yu raised his hand to exempt everyone from the ceremony, and signaled that the official of the Ministry of Rites Hongxun was the special person in charge of the ceremony and other ceremonies to start the system.

"In the third year of the founding of the Yuan Dynasty, Spring, March 18th, we will test the world's tribute, the first class is given to the Jinshi and the second, the second is for the Jinshi background, and the third is for the same Jinshi!"

After the announcement was completed, the Ministry of Rites Honghesi Qing held the yellow list that registered the rankings of the scholars and began to roll the name. The new veterans underneath raised their heads and straightened their chests, holding their breaths and listening.

The hall was quiet, and the Hongyou Temple sang: "According to the imperial order, one is in the first class, a person from Shenjia Village, Dongjiang County, Qinghe County, Shen Yan——"

Did he get the champion? Shen Yanbei was just taken aback, not feeling too surprised or surprised in his heart.

"One Class One, one from Shenjia Village, Dongjiang County, Qinghe County, Shen Yan——"