Chapter 27

has been several years since Shen Laifu became a chef in the profession, he has seen many restaurants and inns, but he has never seen a restaurant with such a peculiar layout.

It doesn't touch the magnificence, but the seats in the lobby are in order, surrounded by green leaves and red flowers, and I feel comfortable just looking at it, not to mention that the seats in a self-contained space are so elegantly decorated.

The seating arrangement is wonderful, and other details of the restaurant are handled with great care. The teapots, cups and saucers on the table are all printed with a striking "Fu", which is even more impressive. And wearing a uniform blue shirt with a "Fu" embroidered on his chest, Xiao Er from the shop feels energetic...

Shen Laifu didn't know where a scholar came from so many fantastic ideas. At this moment, the admiration in his heart was like the water of the East River. How could it be a word of approval.

"Shen...Shen Yan, I want to say whether our food prices should be slightly increased?" Shen Laifu looked at the new menu brand, almost falling out of his eyes.

"Our food is so delicious, and this restaurant is so unique. It doesn't look like ordinary people would patronize it, but the price of this dish is also..." The best restaurant in the county is Changsheng restaurant, but no matter it is a restaurant The layout here is still the taste of the dishes, Shen Laifu thinks that their Tongfu Restaurant can take a few streets away from Changsheng Restaurant! A good meal in Changsheng Restaurant costs one or two silver, but he just calculated it, their restaurant only costs five or six hundred dollars, how can this work!

Shen Yanbei explained to him: "Because our restaurant is not low-grade, ordinary people will hesitate to come in. Therefore, thanks to the joy of opening, the price of the food in the first two days of opening has been deliberately lowered. This is In order to attract customers, it is also to buy reputation and publicity for our Tongfu restaurant." He is not worried that the low prices of food in the first two days will lead to a loss. There are not too few rich people in the county and not too many poor people. In the past two years, the weather has been smooth and ordinary people have surplus food. His restaurant is full of freshness, and ordinary people are willing to spend money to watch the excitement. I watched it lively and tasted the food. After two days, the reputation of his restaurant will spread. After three days, those who really can afford it will naturally come to patronize in the future.

Shen Laifu suddenly realized that the look in Shen Yanbei's eyes changed. He was worried that Shen Yanbei's scholars were not good at management, but now he seems to be very clever, even the greedy people and the desire to join in the fun are counted. It's really not a person to look like!

Everything was ready, and Shen Yanbei picked a lucky day for the opening.

It was early in the morning when a newly opened restaurant on Changchun Street, the most lively in the county, was exposed to the red silk on the plaque amidst the sound of festive firecrackers, and the four shining big characters of "Tongfu Restaurant" Show it in front of people.

Someone noticed this place when the restaurant was renovating, and now they will go up and inquire as soon as they open.

"Shopkeeper Liu? Why is your owner so willing to spend your money on redecorating the restaurant? Could it be that the sun came out to the west?" Everyone in the county knows the stingy reputation of the original restaurant owner. I thought the restaurant had changed ownership. The original shopkeeper couldn't help but feel strange.

Shopkeeper Liu stroked his beard and smiled twice: "The owner has changed. Today is the day of our great celebration with Fu Restaurant. The new owner said that to celebrate the opening of the restaurant, guests who come to the restaurant for dinner in the past two days can enjoy discounts. Price." At this point, the shopkeeper Liu paused, pretending to be profound and authentic: "Guest officer, if you are interested, you can go in and take a look."