Chapter 72

What do you mean? Su Qingze looked blank.

Zhao Yuqing sighed: "Dark Eleven."

The familiar dark shadow suddenly appeared. An eleven knelt down in front of Zhao Yu respectfully: "Master."

Su Qingze's eyes widened suddenly, and he understood everything in an instant.

An eleven is his fiancé, and his fiancé is Ah Heng!

Zhao Yu waved his hand, and Dark Eleven disappeared like smoke, disappearing for a moment.

"You, you..." Su Qingze's face was alternately blue and white, and the last face was flushed.

Zhao Yu thought he was anxious and was about to explain to him, but the boy just stared at him and stammered: "I, I used to be as fat as a ball, how could you, you..."

The black bright eyes of the young man were filled with disbelief, and his astonished appearance was extremely cute. Zhao Yu couldn't help but stretched out his hand to pinch his face: "You were like a dumpling in white and soft at the time, and you smiled and laughed at me every day..."

"Looks so pleasant, hugging soft and warm..." Zhao Yu's voice was two points low, with a slight smile, "I just want to hide him at home, and let him smile at me alone."

"Also, you are not heavy, even no matter how fat I am, I can hold it."

Su Qingze's face exploded with a "bang", and even his ears were red. He slapped Zhao Yu's hand away, and asked fiercely, "Who are you?"

He has been in Yongjing City for so many days, so looking for someone to find out that there is no such thing as a young, powerful and handsome prince that his parents said!

In addition, these days when Zhao Yu came to ask him to eat and drink in the capital, he had never been to his house!

Your best friend came to play with you. Your home is here, but you don’t even let anyone go. What's the matter?

The smile on Zhao Yu's face faded, and his expression was slightly solemn.

Su Qingze hummed. When he was young, this person liked to keep his face cold. Now that he gets older, the habit has not changed and it has become more serious. When he is not smiling, he is cold and looks strange.

"My title back then was Jing'an." Zhao Yu looked straight into his eyes and said.

Hearing this, Su Qingze was stupid because of a thunderstorm.

Jingan...

Among the nobles, only King Jing'an is entitled Jing'an, but the King Jing'an has become the emperor now!

Su Qingze's lips trembled a little: "Hang is your character?"

Zhao Yu nodded and said helplessly: "Yes, I have Heng in the word, and my name is Zhao Yu."

Su Qingze suddenly grabbed his hand and took a bite, then threw him away angrily, cursing: "Asshole!" Then he turned and left.

When the two met at the beginning, he blocked Zhao Yu and was bitten by a snake. After being poisoned, he had a high fever, and now he bit him, they are both clear!

Looking at the wet tooth marks on his hands, Zhao Yu frowned, his legs stepped forward, and grabbed Su Qingze's hand to prevent him from leaving.

"Let go!" Su Qingze struggled with his back to him, but couldn't escape.

The boy's voice was slightly nasal, and Zhao Yu was startled, and strode to the boy to see him, but Su Qingze kept his head down.

"Sorry, I'm not good, you... don't cry." Zhao Yu persuaded dryly. He has never coaxed anyone, and no one can let him coax him, and he will not come just like someone else.