Chapter 83

He looks so stupid and easy to be deceived? Shen Yanbei gritted his teeth, wishing to pry open the head of King Jinyang to see what was inside.

Even if he ran out of rice grains and medicine, he was still looking for someone to act for him? The woman who was crying and holding the body of a victim of her grandfather's age was good. He would really believe it if it wasn't for the props to cry so sadly! The group performances that I saw later, who cried bitterly when they saw them coming from a distance, were far from satisfactory. I didn't see a single drop of tears!

If something goes wrong, there must be a demon. Shen Yanbei doubts whether the earthquake before him is really as serious as the one reported by King Jinyang.

If it is not that serious, then why did King Jinyang let him see such a miserable illusion?

Reminiscent of King Jinyang's careful thoughts that were not very secretive, Shen Yanbei immediately thought of two things-money and people.

The imperial court allocated money for disaster relief, and in the future it will reduce or exempt Liuyang County's money and grain corvee, and this money will eventually fall into the pocket of King Jinyang. An earthquake will kill a lot of people. Just add certain people to the list of victims to hide them. In this way, there is money, food, and people! Wouldn't that big event be half done?

Shen Yanbei frowned. Although he didn't wait to see King Jinyang, he had to say that it was surprising that King Jinyang could come up with this method. He even counts people's hearts!

If you are the kind of person who wants to climb up, even if you have doubts about this experience, you will not find out. Instead, you will try your best to cooperate with King Jinyang in acting, and strive to create a beautiful situation of post-disaster reconstruction, and then return to Beijing to report your work. High rise.

Think of a young official who has been promoted to a bachelor’s degree from the sixth-ranked imperial composer and was appointed as an imperial commissioner. He will worry that he will not do well and be pushed down by others. Facing this rare opportunity, he naturally doesn’t want to have extra problems. It fits the king of Jinyang!

Gee, courage is really fat! It's a pity that King Jinyang didn't think of another possibility-he ran the performance and then stab the opponent out and report it to the big boss, then he would have double credit!

Shen Yanbei picked up a piece of greens, and worriedly guarded Liuyang County, who was sent by the King of Jinyang to stare at him: "The city is so beautiful, I don't know what the various villages outside the city are like? How much is the impact on the crops in the ground?"

Liuyang Junshou is a fourth-rank official. He towered in front of King Jinyang, but he set himself up in front of Shen Yanbei, a fifth-ranked official. He said: "Outside the city, the population is sparsely populated. The city is better. Even so, the crops on the ground have been severely affected, and it is estimated that the autumn harvest has dropped significantly."

When he first arrived, in order to strengthen the ties with the fief officials, the king of Jinyang took the children of several fief officials into the backyard, and the youngest daughter of the county guard was regarded as a concubine by him.

The entire Minzhou city is largely linked by nepotism into a combination of interests. Everyone is looking forward to the king of Jinyang, and they are united in the matter of fooling imperial duties.

Minzhou Zhizhou, who is the fifth-grade product, echoed: "What the adults said is that the people in Minzhou City have been suffering for the past two years. I don't know whether the grains we have produced are enough to pay taxes." : "Master Shen is going to the country for a walk?"