Chapter 89

"Chang Feng..." After half a year, Shen Yanbei, who had finally opened his mouth, hugged his wife's **** and generous vest and sighed contentedly, and his fingertips lingered on the extremely tactile skin.

Gu Changfeng lay his face sideways on the pillow. The corners of his eyes are a little red, and the aftertaste after the emotions and tides has not disappeared, and his body is still very sensitive. He is so touched by Shen Yanbei, his body can not help but trembles, and there is a reaction underneath, and the roots of the ears that have just faded are stained. A touch of color.

Shen Yanbei watched, and his body and mind were also getting hotter, but his wife had just got off the battlefield, and she had to take a good rest and raise her spirits to lead the soldiers. So he reluctantly prepared to touch him again and let him go, but his fingertips touched a piece of uneven skin.

Shen Yanbei carefully rubbed it, his heart jumped suddenly, and all of his thoughts were gone.

It was a scar, ten centimeters long, at the waist.

The strange feeling of being touched by the scar was too strong, and Gu Changfeng's whole body suddenly tightened, his expression suddenly flustered.

Shen Yanbei liked his body very much, and now he has ugly scars...

"Why are you injured?" Shen Yanbei frowned and looked carefully at the hideous scar under the dim candlelight.

Before, he naively thought that Gu Changfeng Wugong Gaoqiang would not get hurt, but reality slapped him twice.

"I..." Gu Changfeng looked at him nervously, and said: "When he was on the battlefield, there was a recruit who pretended to be dead and was spotted by the enemy to kill him. I blocked him from a knife." His expression solemnly promised. : "Don't worry, I won't scar my body again!"

Shen Yanbei raised his eyebrows.

I don't guarantee that I won't get hurt next time, but I promise that I won't leave scars on my body. What does this mean?

Gu Changfeng swallowed, looking at Shen Yanbei cautiously.

"Does it still hurt?" Shen Yanbei stretched out his hand and stroked the scar, desperately distressed. There are men in this barracks, and his wife has a pair of children. After such injuries, she must have only asked the barracks to administer medicine and bandage herself.

Gu Changfeng shook his head hurriedly: "It's no longer painful."

Shen Yanbei still has a calm face: "The battlefield has no eyes and no eyes. I don't want you to trade your safety for the lives of those unconscious and grateful recruits."

"Not as an example." His wife would be soft-hearted, but such a cowardly and stupid recruit would let him die!

"...Okay." Gu Changfeng replied dullly.

Shen Yanbei touched his face, and said with a serious face: "I didn't want you to save people. It's that this kind of person has a fluke mentality, and he avoided him for the first time. He still did the second time, and the third time. It's still the same, until someone finds out that he has lost his life one day."

"This kind of person simply doesn't take his own life seriously. He is not responsible for himself. Why should you take the responsibility on yourself? It's not worth it!"

"I know, but..." Gu Changfeng lowered his eyes and said, "I hope they can all go back alive to meet their most important person."

Shen Yanbei was taken aback, his heart softened in a mess.

Why is his wife so rare!

"Okay, I respect your ideas." Shen Yanbei sighed, looking at the obstructive scar, and said, "I still said that, do your best in everything, do what you can, and be ashamed of your heart."