Chapter 90

I have a way to break the passive situation of the Daqi army. If this statement falls into the ears of other generals, others may still question Shen Yanbei's nonsense. But Gu Changfeng never doubted that he could do what he said, so he was just startled and looked eagerly at Shen Yanbei.

Shen Yanbei took out a piece of paper from his arms, and carefully explained to Gu Changfeng the function and production method of a certain weapon drawn above by the dim light of the school torch.

Paying attention to the soldiers here, he saw an expression of shock on the face of the ever indifferent Guo Gong Shizi.

Shen Yanbei was very pleased with the shock that his actions had brought to his daughter-in-law, and smiled: "The time is in a hurry, I only made a simple version, do you want to try it?"

Gu Changfeng nodded quickly.

Shen Yanbei gave him the drawing and scratched his palm by the way: "Go to the shooting range and wait for me."

Gu Changfeng squeezed the paper in his hand, only feeling the heat from the palm of his hand rushing to his face.

The weapons on the drawings are as powerful as Shen Yanbei said. This will definitely cause a sensation in all major countries, and even lead to changes in wars, but the youth is like making a funny gadget, just like drawing such an important thing. Throw to him...

The night was thick and the line of sight was obstructed. There were no soldiers practicing archery in the shooting range. Gu Changfeng still habitually occupied a shooting range in the corner of the barracks. The burning torch at the arrow stand projected his tall figure on the ground, and saw that shadow drew a feather arrow from the quiver next to it, and lightly put it on the bowstring--

The bow opened like a full moon, and Gu Changfeng let go of his hand and gave a "shoo" sound. The sharp arrow pierced the air like a flaming fire and slammed out of the air. On the target!

Gu Chang's cover was calm, and he drew another feather arrow.

His quiet black eyes stared at the arrow in the center of the red heart, his eyes narrowed slightly, and the arrow in his hand shot out with unstoppable force.

An incredible scene happened! The arrow that was just shot broke the arrow in the heart! Take its place and plunge deeply into the bullseye!

The marvelous archery skills are amazing.

"Okay!" Shen Yanbei looked at the arrow that Lingyu was still shaking, and couldn't help exclaiming loudly.

Hearing that Gu Changfeng looked back at him, Shen Yan smiled in his northern eyes, and sighed as he walked: "The elder son's archery skills are so brilliant, it is really eye-opening!" There is an excellent archery person who can pierce Yang with a hundred steps. His wife is amazing. His eyesight and arm strength are worthy of being a martial arts master!

Gu Changfeng ignored his ridicule, and his eyes fell on the wooden utensil that was similar to a bow and arrow that he was dragging. The instrument is about one meter long, with a curved bow at the front end, with a string on the bow, and an arm that buckles the middle of the bow, and there is a groove on it to fill the arrows. There is a movable mechanism above the end of the arm, used to buckle the bowstring, and below is a handle, used to control and launch the bow and arrow.

Shen Yanbei said this is called □□

After leaving from the main account last night, Shen Yanbei went back to his tent and lay on the bed where he had just fought with his wife for a whole night. Is there any way to kill the barbaric cavalry who came to harass him? The earth boosts morale?