C h a p t e r [ 1 8 ]

A/N Note:

People who guessed the POV correctly were @Roses_Violets @_radical and @When­_Stars_Collide .

Dedicated @Roses_Violets [because she got it in one shot]

Also thank you to people who tag me in books against slut shaming and use my stories as example.

Thanks for your votes.

I HAVE EXAMS FROM FEB 20TH TO MARCH 5TH SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE TILL THEN, SORRY! [ maybe I’ll update next in March guys, sorry for the inconvenience I have a life too]

Chapter [18]:

Unedited.

Beth Moray.

         Today is Ryder’s birthday. I flinched remembering the humiliation I had to face when he called her his Luna and almost ordered me out of the pack in his rage. It was horrible.

          “Asshole.” I muttered angrily wiping my wet face and leaning against the sink. “I’ve been friends with him for how long exactly?” And then he fucks it up all for one girl.

          And that too her.

          Just like everyone else has.

          The toilet flushed and in the bathroom mirror I saw Allysa come out. Avoiding eye contact she washed her hands, carefully trying to avoid contact with me. “Bitch.”I muttered.

          She turned to me angrily and hissed, “What’s your problem? Haven’t you done enough damage?”

          “Not as much as you, sweetheart.”I mocked. The light in her eyes dimmed and her stance almost felt regretful.

          “We used to be best friends.” She whispered, blinking back her tears. I wanted to reach out to her. I wanted us to be back the way we were. But she ruined that chance a long time ago. So I plucked up my courage and said determinedly, “Used to. Till you slept around. I made a lot of mistakes when I was younger and you were one of them.”

          I heard her gasp and I left pushing the door, choking back my own sobs.

          After all, I knew her. She knew me. We both knew we missed each other in some warped way. We were best friends.

          F l a s h b a c k s

          Stephanie Meyer to be held trials against for treason!

          I snorted flipping the newspaper. I had no problem with her, but after all she did leak out our secrets. Now people have restarted the myths and have even discussed about mates. And of course the whole human population is under the impression that we are paedophiles.

          “Sup?” Allysa slipped in the seat next to me and grinned. I grinned back. Though I was seventeen and she was just fifteen, our relationship worked out perfectly. “Nothing really, just heard about the Twilight scandal though.” I waved the newspaper in her face. She swatted it away and rolled her eyes and pulled up her mini skirt a bit. “Aren’t you a little too young for mini skirts?” I teased.