Q & A & Explanations

Q & A & Explanations : Read or you won’t understand shit later :’) [ Also short Ryder POV]

THE FIRST QUESTION YOU HAVE TO READ. The rest you can if you wish to make me happy. [lol I’m emotionally blackmailing you, is it working?]

Thank you Nicola B, Millie Holt, Tymira Smith for your YouTube comments on the trailer.

1.       Explain the Moon Goddess situation and her parents:

Allysa, is the daughter of Miachel [Yes, I changed the father’s name] and Gina Castonova. Gina Castonova’s twin was Gloria, who was murdered when she was pregnant. John Clarks, abducted Gina, who he pretended was Gloria his mate.. John Clarks was executed in the prologue.  Now Allysa is the daughter of Gina and Miachel, not John Clarks.

Allysa was ‘sort of like’ given to Gina as a gift by the Moon Goddess. She was born from a greater power. Gina walks out on Allysa when Allysa was nine. The reason will be explained later.

Since Allysa was sort of like a Gift from the Gods, she’s like a good luck charm and she’s destined to make the pack she’s in one of the strongest. How is this relevant? You’ll see.

2.       Why are you starting to go on Ryder’s side again? [me asking myself because I’m a loner]

Because his actions were relevant, well at least for him. I know feminism and all that, but the thing is you’re on Allysa’s side because you’ve seen her point of view. If I wrote Ryder’s POV, it would go something like this.

I realized my mate was a slut; I panicked and rejected her, embarrassed by the situation. I was a virgin and she’s slept with almost everybody. Next day Gabe told me had slept with Allysa. Hurt, I actually went along with the plan to humiliate her despite feeling downright terrible. The next day I caught her trying to sneak back into the pack house. It was obvious from her dishevelled appearance and her scent she had slept with someone. It was as if she didn’t give a fuck.

Then she too accepted the rejection. And despite everything I couldn’t help but notice her. Then she disappeared, and I didn’t know what to do. Maybe the pain from her sleeping with someone caused me to make out with Tina. I don’t even know anymore.

And I hope when she says she’s changed she means it.

So basically, you all can still be on Allysa’s side but just know Ryder too has been hurt. Yes he’s stupid as well. But come on, in other stories, most of you never side with the slut and would be happy if she got rejected and ‘got what she deserved’ so basically I was showcasing that.

And he was a virgin when he met her!

3.        Why is she not so close with her real father yet?

I just noticed this [ thanks for pointing that out] but yes, I will try to include those scenes later.

4.       Where are the sex scenes?

Yes someone asked me this. THEY SHALL COME LATER.

Unless you want me to post a chapter of Jack and Allysa’s night. [Lol xD]

5.       Why did you decide to write this? [lovinghimislikegreen]

Well it all started when I saw that all characters like sluts and whores in books are immediately ostracized and every little thing, every dress they wear; every sentence they speak is hated on.

Most of us just tend to go along with whatever the main character says and hates the slut and the whore without good reason. So I decided to make this from the slut's point of view so that you'd rethink the next time people slut shame unnecessarily again.

6.       Is this story even progressing? [me to you guys]

Lol I don’t know it gets lower on the what’s hot list every time. But thank you to my readers now <3

7.       Will you ever delete?

NO.  That was just when a few people read my story and some thought I didn’t portray the slut well. But no I won’t.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN A DIFFERENT POV AND WILL BE UPDATED NEXT WEEK. ANY GUESSES WHOSE IT WILL BE? [whoever is the first to get right will get a dedication ;), provided that they haven't just named all the characters, one guess is all you get guys]