A u t h o r s N o t e

Hey guys! Not an update, sorry for that.

I won't be putting the book on hold nor will I be deleting thanks to your wonderful comments :)

My next update will be after my exams end which is on the 11th of December. So I'll maybe update on the 17th or something.

Please check out the wattpad trailer for this book by opening your laptop( It does not work in mobiles and tablets) and type "The Pack Slut's Rejected a wattpad trailer" into youtube or simply follow the trailer at the side.

Guys please sign in your youtube accounts and type a comment and like the video as the maker has spent time in making it. (Alsoooo I might update faster, like exactly on December 11 or earlier wink wink and maybe two chapters at once. So you guys should start liking that video xD).

Also some of you think my name is actually Charlotte it's not, on my profile its written "Lets pretend my name's Charlotte." My name is Rhea :) The profile pic is not me, I have now posted my actual picture. The previous person wasn't me so I'm sorry if you guys thought that's how I actually look like xD

Yeah so basically I love you and I know you wanted this to be a chapter ...but........ yeah.

 One more thing, do you guys prefer this cover? The cover to the side ? Or the previous cover? Cast in your votes! Someone told me Allysa looks goth, so I thought I might change it xD So there are three options.

1. The cover currently put up.

2. The cover on the side.

3. The previous cover (Link: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2ch2qag.jpg )

Anyways till laters,

Charlotte.

Or Rhea