C h a p t e r [ 3 ]

A/N Note:

Thank you for your votes and for all those who commented, thank you so much, you made me smile. : ) And someone messaged me saying that I have portrayed sluts wrongly and that by implying that slut’s rarely get happy endings, it is well, wrong of me. I would just like to clarify that this is how the sluts are usually portrayed in werewolf stories and normally they always end up dead or banished from the pack, so I’m sorry this is how I’m doing it okay?

Here’s the third chapter, hope you guys like it.

Chapter[3]:

Unedited.

         “You feel that?” He, Gabe massaged my thigh slowly trying hard to get a reaction out of me, I stayed unimpressed as he rubbed my leg. I closed my eyes and immediately, and most expectedly his face came to view. Green eyes, high cheekbones and a perfect jawline that had me wishing I could trace my fingers over it. Then I saw his lips, turned in a sneer as he looked at me with a hard expression that had my wolf whimpering in pain. My wolf has been the only source of my comfort till now and I felt relieved I had someone who was much wiser and almost parent-like watching over me and who already knew of my past and did not for a second misjudge me.

         “Babe?”  The unknown boy questioned, and I swiftly awakened from my dream like trance. He licked his lips and drew in closer and I did something I never ever did before.

         I ran away.

Ryder Black POV:

         “Derek!” Beth screamed as Derek, my future Beta smirked and ducked her. Derek and Beth, the perfect couple. I would be lying if I said I was not jealous of them, especially Derek. He got a simple, sweet yet strong girl and more over …. he fucked my girl. What happened to “saving yourself for your mate” thing? And yet I the guy, was foolish and preposterous of me the alpha, the person  who was supposed to get around, me, I saved myself all for her. What an absolute waste.

        At least I’m not eighteen yet. I thought, gratified by this. If I was… I doubt I would be able to resist her for that long. Her mint scent lingered everywhere… and most troubling on the male guys of the pack. 

         “Heads up.” Derek threw the ball at me and threw me a lopsided grin as I fumbled for the ball. “ Man, you’re getting out of practise.” He told me.

        I rolled my eyes at him and threw the ball, particularly hard in that place. He yelped and glared at me. “What the fuck was that for?”

        “Disrespecting the alpha.”  I smirked.

         “You’re not alpha yet.” He muttered and I just chuckled at his expression.

         “You guys fight all the time, like an old married couple.” Beth told us rolling her eyes. “Should I be jealous baby?” Beth asked him, smiling. “ Not in the slightest, have you seen Ryder?” He then added grinning. “He’s freaking disgusting.” He shuddered and kissed Beth.

         “Ew.” The rest of the pack, well excluding her, sat down glancing at the couple currently swapping saliva. “Don’t they ever get tired of that?” Gabe snorted.

        “Well, at least I’m getting laid.” Derek shot back at Gabe.

         “What if I am?”

         “And who would be desperate enough to fuck you?” Derek laughed.

         “……..Allysa.”

         I clenched my fists tightly gripping the table, and my entire body started trembling. Images of her lips on his, ………it killed me.

         Didn’t she have me? Her mate? True I rejected her, but she just went back to her whore ways? Looking at Gabe, I realized, he seemed to be nervous, shifty in fact. Was it possible he was lying? But then I decided this is her I’m talking about.

         “Slut.”  Beth and Hailey coughed at the same time, then grinned at each other due to their synchronisation.  Benjy merely looked uncomfortable and in fact so did a few other male members did, they all slept with her. Who hadn’t she slept with?

         She belonged to me. I widened my eyes and immediately backtracked. She belonged to no one.

         Allysa Clarks, she’s not worth it.

A/N Note:

How did you like this chapter?

Please vote & comment as it really encourages me to continue writing.

I love all the comments on my previous chapter and hopefully I will get more?

Till laters

Charlotte.