C h a p t e r [ 2 7 & 2 8 ]

Hey guys I know I haven't been on in forever.

I had my exams and my fucking y and t's weren't working on the laptop so I couldn't write even if I wanted to. I'm finishing this story rather fast because I've kind of lost the flow so I apologise for this being a bit rushed but I didn't want to leave you all without knowing what the ending was.

The other remaining chapters will be posted soon hopefully so whoever has forgotten the story you all can re read I guess because it's ending soon.

I've decided to combine two chapters in one as well!Hope this makes up for everything!

ALSO NOTE: Tina and Allysa are good luck charms kinda, and the rogues are here.

Chapter [27&28]:

Unedited

Allysa Castonova

I chortled as I swiped down my Wattpad library. Ryder, earlier, had panicked when I told him that I was going to fight. He had a reason to; did I mention I was shit at fighting? Anyway, we were currently on a break after he had pinned me down like ten times and I was going through the ridiculous storage of creativity that is Wattpad.

I would like to say something to all the werewolf authors out there.

Our fur is the colour of our hair. Having white fur is not special, it just means you're really, really old. I snorted as I skipped through another chapter where the wolf had discovered she had powers like Harry Potter. God damn.

I should write one titled 'Werewolf Myth Busters'.

"Alpha Black, it seems the rogues have entered the pack lands, we have laid down our first line of defence and are awaiting further instructions. " Beth came in speaking in a sharp tone, her eyes quickly flitting to my sweat stained face and to Ryder. Ryder immediately frowned looking at me quickly, "Allysa isn't ready yet to fight, why isn't Derek my Beta informing me of this? " Beth looked down momentarily ashamed, and I wanted to scream at her, Just fucking tell him! Derek's shit at this. She was his mate and of course she didn't want to make him seem incapable but to be honest, she had far more spunk in her than her mate ever had.

Ryder just sighed and pursed his lips turning back to me, "I know I promised I'd let you fight but Allysa we don't have much time, I cant-" He paused midsentence raking his fingers through his hair looking at me with exasperation and helplessness. I fought back tears, I knew I wasn't a fighter but how was I going to tell the pack that their own Luna, the very cause of their fight will not be able to join them?

" She could be in charge of defence. She and Tina actually we can't risk both of them." Beth suddenly piped up and our eyes immediately focused on her, she looked a bit uncomfortable under our gaze, "I mean they are good luck right? We can use her to protect the pups, mothers and Claire, and er I know for a fact Allysa would do anything to keep her loved ones safe. The rest of us will be offense and make sure that no one even touches her. "

"That's actually brilliant, no one would question her role in pack safety as she will be protecting the future of her pack. " Ryder said surprised and Beth smiled slightly back at him before resuming her usual stoic expression as she murmured, "They're here, round up everyone in the pack house. "

The rogues were here and the skies had darkened, the air was cold and biting into our skin yet everyone's heads were up. I saw my brother and Jack lead a group of fighters with their heads held stubbornly high and they stormed outside with my mate's pack right behind. I could distinctly hear the crunching of twigs get louder and a reverberation of cracking of bones as they shifted into their wolves forms and suddenly a twisted battle cry was heard from a mile away just as the orange streaked the sky. The fight had just begun and Claire's cold fingers wrapped around mine as we both prayed for the safety of our mate's.