It's not over!

Hey guys.

For those of you who did not want their story to end like that well guess what it's not.

I'D FIRST LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHY I DID CERTAIN ASPECTS IN THIS STORY.

I wanted to create a story where the main character wasn't privileged and basically make the side "slut" character of general clichés the main character to this. This is why you see certain cliché aspects.

I gave her "a gifted aspect" only for you to find out in the next chapter that it's just good luck it's not really a gift.

I made her shit at fighting, I didn't want to make a main character who'd kick ass all the time. I made it realistic. Sluts in other story are generally depicted as bad fighters so that's what I did here. I focused on making her emotionally strong.

I also revealed that this whole while the main person they were supposed to be fighting for was Tina the other werewolf with her same gift.

As most sluts die in stories I did the same.

But....

I like Allysa her story shouldn't end like this.

For those of you who wanted a different ending there you got it.

For the rest of you who didn't want the story to end like this, continue to the next chapter! It's not really a chapter because it'll be extremely short but might just be enough for you guys.

Also I'll be writing a new book soon!