C h a p t e r [ 1 5 ]

Hey guys! Happy New Year. How was your vacation?

Also I just want to say I loved your comments. That’s right I’ve read all your comments probably a million times and have them memorized xD

So thanks for “whipping” my characters @Hai _ItsJess. ( I loved that typo) and @xyraaa for her comment as well.

I’ve realized some people actually want me to respond to them so if you have any questions or just want me to reply back to something type “RA” (Stands for Ryder Allysa) before you say it. (Hopefully I’ll see it, a lot of junk is stored in my news feed)I will be posting a chapter to answer any questions so comment or message me.

“You really didn't deserve her, Tony. It's a pity, I was so close to having her...perfect. “

Okay, okay! Wait, wait! Slow down, slow down! You're right, I don't deserve her! Here's where you're wrong, she was already perfect.”  Iron Man 3

IRON MAN 4 IS CONFIRMED . ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW. SCREAMING.

Chapter [15]:

Unedited.

Five Months Later

         “I wanna hide the truth.”

         “Someone shut her up. Please.” Claire flipped the pages of her magazine angrily as Kellie continued to wail. When she first started singing we empathized with her, she had recently found her mate, and he was human, in fact he is the “high school nerd”.  Kellie’s got in her head to not expose him to the werewolf world. But all of us knew what was really going on.

          She was afraid. Afraid for him.

              So she got drunk and as good friends we promised to take care of her, just as all good friends do. Then we discovered real fast she was an emotional drunk. It had been absolute hell.

           “I wanna shelter you!”  Kellie sang off tone and then the tears began streaming down her face as she screeched. “I wanna protect you !” She yelled clutching the bottle, her face red with all the tears. “But with the beast inside, there’s nowhere we can hide”  Her pitch raised an octave as she screamed, “I’m a monster! Imagine Dragons get me!” Then she dissolved in her comforter in a tear of puddles. “No one loves me.” She whispered looking outside the moon dramatically and then attempting the moon dance on her comforter.

          Claire’s eyes softened but we both knew we couldn’t help her in this state. She preferred standing on her own. She was strong by herself.

           The door opened with a click and my eyes shot up to see who it was. “Hey. Is she better now?”  “Nope, still drunk.” I told Luke, shaking my head. Kellie let out a howl towards the window, her eyes fixed on the moon and turned back and said, “Shh this is a wolfy wolf being sad.” And then let out another howl.

             “Yeah, er I can see that. She’ll be alright. The kid’s already started liking her, they’ll probably get together later no matter what she says.”

          I nodded. He then looked at Claire, “I’m going to have a talk with my sister outside. Think you can handle her?” Claire scrutinized Luke carefully before nodding stiffly.

             I got up and followed Luke outside the room and shut the door softly; not before hearing Kellie ask Claire, “Do you think I should pee on him? So he knows he’s mine?” I chortled. Yes, Kellie that would work.

           “So what’s this about?” I addressed him curiously.

           He smiled a bit before sighing, “I hope you realize co relation month’s starting. We have to get to your old pack, next week itself.” I had remembered. I couldn’t forget Ryder no matter how hard I tried.

            “I know, I just don’t want you … I “

             “We’ll be here for you, I promise.”

             “I know. I trust you guys.” More than anything.

-

           I was wearing a sweater over jeans and no makeup.

          To others this might be insignificant but to me it’s not.  Why, you ask? Well today is the day I’m coming face to face with the same people that hated me. My old pack was used to seeing me wear short dresses that barely covered my body and tons of makeup on.

         Why even bother wearing a dress if it’s not covering anything?

        God, your boobs are hanging out … as always.

         Stop shoving up your fake boobs, nose and ass up our faces.

         In fact my all-time favourite was : Twinkle twinkle little whore you're at school not Jorsey shore.

         It’s not like I didn’t give them back at all. I did have a few up my sleeve too : Can’t call me a slut because I don’t give a fuck.

         “Nervous? First time they’ll be seeing you with clothes on.” Jack asked me teasingly.

          I snorted amused. I feel like apart from Luke, Jack and I had come a long away.

          After all though we did promise not to whore around, having a bit fun with each other was innocent right?

         “Says you, you little whore. But yeah, kinda.”

         “Hey no part of me is “little” ; you would know that.” He winked and pulled me to his side by my waist grinning. I smiled and leaned in to him. His mood changed and he said lowly this time serious, “I got your back Castonova.”

          I grinned.

         “Yeah.”

         A/N Note:

Jack and Allysa are not in a relationship. They might have developed a bit feelings for each other and fool around a bit, but it’s nothing serious. Their relationship in these past five months will be emphasized in the next few chapters.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @BAKASUNNY :)

I am aware this is a very short chapter. Why? Because it’s a filler. And also the real story is going to start from the next chapter onwards in which both the packs meet up. So, er brace yourself young ones. I promise the next one will be updated quickly and will be much longer than this chapter.

Also it sucks. Should I delete this chapter?

Uh, I’ll edit it later. I’m suffering from writer’s block.

And yeah please type in your comments, I promise to read them and respond if needed.

So

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Till later,

Charlotte.