C h a p t e r [ 2 ]

So hopefully you guy’s will like this story : )

And here is the chapter :

Chapter[2]:

Unedited.

         “And here is your timetable, love.” The receptionist handed it to me and gave me a warm smile. I thanked her and proceeded to make my way to the first class, Specialist Math. On reaching the classroom I immediately plopped myself on the middle row seat next to the window.

         “Hey baby.” A random guy called out to me. “You’re looking damn fine, I tell you.” He winked and promptly fell of his chair laughing. Idiots, I tell you. And for those of you wondering, this is not actually a math specialist class. If it was, that guy would have been kicked out a long time ago. This so called “Specialist Math” was for us werewolves. It was sort of like werewolves 101, where you learn everything and anything about werewolves. Since our school had a few humans, we had to pretend we excelled at math, so as to hide our identity.

         “Morning class.” Mrs Kristy walked in smiling at each and every one of us. Her smile was so bright it was hurting my eyes, well if that was possible. “Today we’re learning about mates.” At the word “mates” I heard collective sighs and groans from the girls and boys respectively. I for one sat up interested, as in my household I had not even had a faintest idea about this “mate” thing.

         “Mates, are your other half. The girls feel the mate bond more strongly in the beginning unless mated to an alpha. Once a girl finds her mate, her wolf is stirred and she shall shift for the first time. A boy, regardless, of whether he has found his mate or not, shifts on his eighteenth birthday.

         “Once a boy turns eighteen, he will most likely be very unstable unless he has mated with his mate. Now all of us might have our mates in this right room this minute, but are unable to feel the bond unless the male is close to turning eighteen. Once the boy does turn eighteen the bond will be immensely strong, and those who fear rejection, that is absolute nonsense. Mate is a four letter word , and so is fate. Fate brings you together whether you like it or not and trust me you will like it.”

         Mrs.Kristy droned on and on about how she and her husband met, and the previous excitement of the girls turned into frustrated glances at the clock. The bell rang, and thus our prayers were finally answered.

         I stepped out of the classroom, straightened my mini skirt and went to lunch hall for our “small break.” Suddenly a shriek interrupted my munching of a nutritional bar and I looked up curious. “ I can smell her on you!” A red-faced hysterical girl shrieked at Benjy…wait Benjy? She turned around and then saw me, her eyes furious. Letting out a growl, she pounced on me and punched me hard.

         Benjy peeled her off me and told her “Baby, you’re my mate, you have no idea how happy I am to have found you. That slut means nothing to me I swear!” He pleaded looking in her eyes. Beth, put her arms around her sympathetically and then said “Hailey,I know that it sucks having your mate sleep with the whore, but lets just say after meeting you he will want nothing to do with her. “ She smiled sadistically at me,flipped me the finger and walked off with Benjy and Hailey seeming more comfortable with eachother.

         Welcome to the life of me. Punches daily by jealous mates, and furious cows galore. Why did I ever think Benjy would stick around?

       I turned around a bit teary and stumbles into something rockhard.  A man’s chest to be precise. At this point, I should be moving my own way, or perhaps stammer apology. However, I was more concerned with the sparks flowing through me.  “Mate.” Something inside me whispered. “Mate.” My wolf. It’s awakened.

       I looked at his eyes and was pleasantly shocked to find I was mated to Ryder Knight, the Alpha’s son, what greater honour was there than that? I smiled, and for a minute their I saw what all other mates saw, affection, possibly love? However In a blink of my eye, it vanished replaced by cold anger.

        “I refuse to be mated to a slut.” My heart clenched painfully as he continued, “I Ryder Knight reject you Allysa Clarks.” And there he left, leaving me abandoned. I ran to the nearby forest using my increased strength, my wolf howling in misery as I sunk to the ground, my bones cracking ready for my first alone shift.

So this is how love feels……..another equivalent of pain.

I understood my father’s words.

I screamed, the darkness took over me.

Authors Note:

Um so how was that as a second chapter? I hope you liked it : )

Please comment , vote and fan as it brings a smile to my face and encourages me writing more .

Thanks

Charlotte.