C h a p t e r [ 4 ]

A/N Note :

Thanks so much for the votes I got <3 It would be a bit more encouraging you guys actually typed down a comment though.

Hopefully I’m not going too slow or fast with the story .

Anyway here’s your chapter : )

Chapter [4]:

Unedited.

         Loneliness. A term I was quite accustomed to, however my loneliness was accompanied by occasional pangs in my heart, reminding me of the rejection. Had my father been wrong about the mate thing? Or was he absolutely right? Sure, I was used to the she-wolves’ glares and the unmated wolves’ lust but I saw something different in Ryder’s eyes. Disappointment. Hurt. Anger. Anguish. I never had someone who actually cared enough to be disappointed.

                  Who are you kidding Allysa? He does not care.

            My wolf whimpered at this thought and for a minute there I felt bad. Who am I to whore around when my wolf only wants one man in her life. I’ve been selfish. Of course he does not want a slutty mate. He wants a true one and from this moment on I’m not going to whore around.

        Ryder Black, I’m your mate, and I’m willing to change for you.

Ryder Black POV:

         The entire pack was planning for revenge against Allysa . Spearheaded by Beth , along with her faithful friend Hailey, they vowed to make Allysa pay for touching their mates.  The plan was simple, rub it in how little we cared for her. Yet a part of me wanted to stop them, it infuriated me that the small girl was to be subjected to such torture. I clenched my fists . Suck it up Ryder, she’s not yours. Well technically she is, but I hate seconds.

         “Ryder.” Beth impatiently snapped her fingers in front of my face. “Hello? Were you even listening?” 

         “No.”

         She rolled her eyes at me and said shortly. ”We’re planning on showcasing the conference her dad had with the alpha. Then you’re the alpha right? She’s a whore probably wanting power or something so seduce her while she’s down and weak. Then when she’s undressed we’ll come in film her and laugh at her. It’s pretty simple actually.” Power? This is what I hated about Beth. She assumed something and feels that her judgement is always right no matter what. Even though in this matter she was quite right…

         “Wait ? What? Seduce her? What the actual hell? And what conference are you talking about?”

         “What? Scared of her claws?” She rolled her eyes. Just scared that she’d be the one seducing me. “You know the one where her dad practically admitted that he didn’t give a damn about her just like the rest of us?” I give a freaking damn about her.

         “Fine.  I’ll do it.”

Allysa POV:

         The pack house was surprisingly quiet. I could not hear anyone and as I stepped in the kitchen I was surprised to find no guy raiding it. Something is definitely up, I could feel it. Perhaps they had gone on a road trip? Or maybe a visit to the neighbouring pack house? They did leave me out of the last trip. Dejected, I opened a can of soda and sipped slowly. My ears perked up as I heard a shuffling towards the right corridors and on listening closer I realized it was coming from the conference room.

         With as much grace I could manage I walked towards the room, opened the door and peeked in. Almost everyone my age was there. How had they managed to keep quiet? I was about to step out when Derek’s voice stopped me. ”Allysa! Just the person we were looking for!” He said cheerfully dragging me in. I smiled hopefully, were they actually wanting me? It seemed as if my hopeful simper had brought out Beth’s attention and her eyes glinted as she said, “Why of course. Sit down. We were just about to see a video of a supposedly private interview of someone.”

         Just then the projector started working and a video came on. It was my dad talking to the Alpha? I looked around confused and I realized most eyes were on me.

                  What is going on?

A/N Note:

Here’s the fourth unedited chapter ! Please comment and tell me your thoughts so I know whether I should continue writing this : )

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan

Yours,

Charlotte.